• IP Copied!
  • Mouse with built in auto click.

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    i have a question,would apricait if a staff answer this,I'm planing to buy a razor mouse were you can edit the setting and make it auto click so I want to ask is this is allowed befor I do it,cause I don't want to be banned
    But I'm mainly asking about it because I want to find a way to get cobble fast on sky block.

TheMxtt

Legend
    TheMxtt
    TheMxtt TheMxtt
    I would personally say it is, as occasionally I'll leave my mouse clicking on a cobble gen when I plan to go out for an hour or so.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Yeah I would say no autoclicker, especially one with your mouse; that feature allows people to autoclick, which is technically hacking imo.

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    Yeah I would say no autoclicker, especially one with your mouse; that feature allows people to autoclick, which is technically hacking imo.
    Aright thank you I just wanted to make sure so I don't get banned or it is against the rules.

UIGaming

Mythical
    UIGaming
    UIGaming UIGaming
    i have a question,would apricait if a staff answer this,I'm planing to buy a razor mouse were you can edit the setting and make it auto click so I want to ask is this is allowed befor I do it,cause I don't want to be banned
    But I'm mainly asking about it because I want to find a way to get cobble fast on sky block.
    This would not be allowed at all on HavocMC. I have a mouse like this as well and it is so tempting and fun but it isn't allowed. Also don't do what I did and make a macro that only presses down shift... I was stuck pressing shift for the rest of the game I was in xD

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I would personally say it is, as occasionally I'll leave my mouse clicking on a cobble gen when I plan to go out for an hour or so.
    This would not be allowed at all on HavocMC. I have a mouse like this as well and it is so tempting and fun but it isn't allowed. Also don't do what I did and make a macro that only presses down shift... I was stuck pressing shift for the rest of the game I was in xD
    Lol just stand by cobble generator then put a heavy item on your left mouse button. Same purpose as auto click, but staff cant ban for hacking becasue you haven't done anything software related to it :p

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Lol just stand by cobble generator then put a heavy item on your left mouse button. Same purpose as auto click, but staff cant ban for hacking becasue you haven't done anything software related to it :p

This is when Hackusating comes in... and lots of salt

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    Is it allowed to put something heavy on the left mouse and mine cobble? Is that allowed?

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    It's something that allows the potential to cheat in the game.
    On what grounds? To mine cobble, left mouse needs to be held down. If you can prove that left mouse being held down is the only thing happening, a ban would need to be solely on the fact that a staff made a mistake

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    On what grounds? To mine cobble, left mouse needs to be held down. If you can prove that left mouse being held down is the only thing happening, a ban would need to be solely on the fact that a staff made a mistake
    I don't see an issue with weight on the mouse, but if it's a built in function of the mouse to autoclick at a certain rate, then it should count as an offense against macros and autoclick programs.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    I don't see an issue with weight on the mouse, but if it's a built in function of the mouse to autoclick at a certain rate, then it should count as an offense against macros and autoclick programs.
    Agreed. the only problem is that weight on the mouse vs macros would be hard to prove.