• IP Copied!
  • Music living through the apocalypse!

What music will YOU listen to?

• Total voters

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    I would not not listen to music.... i would wear ear protection cause gunshots would cause long-term hearing damage..... ill pass on music

Fox_4158

I would not listen to music.... i would wear ear protection cause gunshots would cause long-term hearing damage..... ill pass on music
    Well, if you were lucky enough to have headphones, those could count as ear protection.... Also, who said you'll always be shooting a gun? One, what if you ran out of ammunition? Two, what if you finally reach that place, where you are finally safe?

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Well, if you were lucky enough to have headphones, those could count as ear protection.... Also, who said you'll always be shooting a gun? One, what if you ran out of ammunition? Two, what if you finally reach that place, where you are finally safe?

Well, assuming youre rick and shotting guns with infinite ammo.... ive never seen him reload that colt python.... SEROUSLY AMC

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I would not not listen to music.... i would wear ear protection cause gunshots would cause long-term hearing damage..... ill pass on music
    Erm gunshots do not do much hearing damage if you just make home-made suppressors my dude :p. Besides, if you are wearing headphones and playing music, only loud noises can cause damage since not only do the headphones cancel out outside sounds, but the music would drown out other sounds that are not fully blocked by the headset.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Is it weird that im designing a solar-powered charger for my ipod, and downloaded about 6 hours of music (had to clear everything else)

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Erm gunshots do not do much hearing damage if you just make home-made suppressors my dude :p. Besides, if you are wearing headphones and playing music, only loud noises can cause damage since not only do the headphones cancel out outside sounds, but the music would drown out other sounds that are not fully blocked by the headset.
    You woulnt hear walkers sneaking up on you