• IP Copied!
  • My brand new intro

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    im making this even tho u all probly know who i am but this is for new people here is some info

I sirbutteralotIII claim the most post's and like's in the forrums if ur really new around here or if it was just your birthday u will probly see the messeg on ur homepage that says happy birthday or welcome to the forrums if ur staff with a account here u will have probly seen the post on ur hompage saying thanks for staffing here on havocmc also i like to auction stacks of barricades when i have them right now i only have 14 so i need to get more and if ur intrested pm me and ill tell u if i have any or not im also the guy who says he wont play for awhile or be on the forrums but he gives up and comes back a hour later but if u see me around feel free to say hello and plese dont tell me welcome to the forrums because im not new im the king of the forrums

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    Nope see for ur shelf

Bribing people to like every post you make then making a post about who people think is the king of the forums and expecting to be nominated, is not the butter I thought I knew. Welcome again, to the forums bud, but try not to start off with bragging. It makes you look bad.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Bribing people to like every post you make then making a post about who people think is the king of the forums and expecting to be nominated, is not the butter I thought I knew. Welcome again, to the forums bud, but try not to start off with bragging. It makes you look bad.
    Good point

DrinkYourMilk
    DrinkYourMilk DrinkYourMilk
    Please don't make threads like these since i want to see threads people are discussing about like ideas rather than all your king of the forums bs.