• IP Copied!
  • My first few hours of the new map

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    Theres also some quotes in a church (likely from the bible) near Viskocil:
    View attachment 2433
    So it took me a while to flip through the bible and the Internet.

Zechariah 14:12
    This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

Isaiah 26:19-20
    But your dead will live, LORD; their bodies will rise-- let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy-- your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.

Revelation 9:6
    In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, but death will escape them.

Jeremiah 19:9
    I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh because their enemies will press the siege so hard against them to destroy them.'

My god, to the builder who placed these signs, this is a nod towards the zombie outbreak, you did a god damned job at this Easter Egg.

Here's a medal for you:
    No medal sorry, it doesn't allow me to post a picture ;P
    -Wavy

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme

This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

But your dead will live, LORD; their bodies will rise-- let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy-- your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.

In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, but death will escape them.

I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh because their enemies will press the siege so hard against them to destroy them.'

My god, to the builder who placed these signs, this is a nod towards the zombie outbreak, you did a god damned job at this Easter Egg.

Here's a medal for you:
    -Wavy
    Weellll I no longer feel comfortable playing TMD :p

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341

Here's a medal for you:
    -Wavy

Thanks for finding those quotes!