• IP Copied!
  • My HavocMC Experience

Jordan_Bailey

Mythical
    Jordan_Bailey
    Jordan_Bailey Jordan_Bailey
    I've been playing on Havoc since February of 2016 I believe. I think actually closer to June or July thinking about it. Actually, maybe it was in like September I think about it more, but eh. Either way, my friend, Josh(MadJoshKing) introduced my friend, thegage14 to the server, and then he introduced me and a few of our other friends to the server. With me recently becoming a walking dead viewer and fan, this was amazing. We played on it very often at the time, and then we stopped playing it that often. We started playing on it again after the update on December 23rd, 2016. We played on it for about a month after that, then stopped playing it that often. I recently started role-playing on TMD-3 in late March 2017. I started rping very often everyday very quickly, and I've made good friends while rping over the past few months. If I haven't started rping, I wouldn't have made some of the good friends I have today, and I know I wouldn't have done all the wattpad stories I've made, adjoining but different with my friends, Kitty_Yama14 and Baduky8 who started it. And with the new update out, I will admit, it could be better than it is right now, with all the damn bugs, but it's understandable why there are a lot of bugs. I've been playing Havoc Horizons a little bit, and I find it really creative with the multiple islands with different themes. Hell Night is one of my favorite game modes on Havoc and it's really fun. Once it's back up, I'm gonna start playing it more again. I haven't played Mine Wars that much, but I plan to play it more in the near future. I started a YouTube series on The Mining Dead a while back, and I am planning to bring it back within the next month or two. I'm not going to lie, some players are either trolls or just flat out *******s, cause I've encountered them or just seen them in the past. Who they were, I honestly don't remember, but, it's how some people are in the real world. Anyway, that's all I'm gonna say. I really enjoy this server, and I haven't had as much fun on any server as this one in a long, long time. I hope some fellow players will share their experiences in other threads or in the comments of this.