• IP Copied!
  • My Ideas for the Next Update.

DesmondMiller
    DesmondMiller DesmondMiller
    I'd personally like to see herds, different walker types, and some kind of gun upgrade ability etc. here it goes

My Ideas:
    1- I'd say for one walker herds, Abraham and Eugene once explained that walkers came to sound and One walker walking can bring more walkers to follow. Slowly a herd (or hoard) will build and I'd like to see that without 10 people standing around each other.
    Walking around coming over the hill to see 30-40 walkers stirring below and turning to you could be scary but exciting for PvE players. At the smallest 15-30 at most 50-60 Walkers outside a safezone or outside Alexandria.

2- More walkers, walkers in the show look different have different speeds some missing arms some legs. I'd want to see this on TMD.

3- A Rp server, Make a separate server for us rp'ers and make it so we can rp with a map of people (and I lead Alexandria) We won't bother normal people looting but we will be among ourselves.

4- More gun upgrades, go out on a mission and find a silencer and attach it, or a new spring to make that ak shoot faster and fix it at safezones at work benches. Find a spray can throw it in and spray the thing up instead it feels more earned as you went out and got that can and made your gun Pink or Blue.

5- Weapon Upgrades, go into a chest and pull out a sharpening rock and put your knife in it making it do little bit more damage eventually there will be a max for knives and sharp weapons. A rock has 3 uses and after that you have to find another one.

6- More realistic Walkers, Make walkers that can sense sound and see me from far away if Im blasting my Spaz off at Hartsfield. Make every shot mean something.

7- More realistic, Gun flashes and walker blood. If I am in a dark room and fire a gun off i'd like to see the flash and if I shoot a walker i'd like to see a blood splatter on the ground or wall. This is where it's more complicated. when i shoot glass, have glass pieces on the ground or bullet shells on the ground.

Comment your Ideas I can add and support the ideas if you like them and get a staff's attention to it

Thank you!