• IP Copied!
  • My name is topnotch2005

topnotch2005

Mythical
    topnotch2005
    topnotch2005 topnotch2005
    I'm an old member of this server who was banned 2 months ago for saying something i said jk after. I am a guy who likes helping and doesn't want to fight. Everyday i witnessed speed hackers and much more and would like to get it to stop but i'm banned. MY pass experiences are bad, i lost so many things i loved and can't take it. My minecraft server got taken over by ddosers and hackers, it had atleast 20 people on a day
    (aka 20 applications). I don't let those experiences shut me down. I like to play on this server which I'm not going to name, i don't want to break rules. This server i've been on lately is my 2nd favourite, havocmc is my top favourite server. All i want to do just have fun, i miss havocmc and i really want to join back. I heard that the hacker rate went up and theres more with fly, speed, etc. i also heard the vaults have been reset due to duplicators. One more thing. my name is topnotch2005 and i'm banned on havocmc for saying i ill dos you, but i said just kidding right after, i didn't mean any harm and i would really like to come back and try to get the hacking to stop. i talked atleast 5 hackers out of it and never saw those 5 again. I don't know what else to write but i really hope i can get unbanned. I've been banned by XaylaMoonLight

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I'm an old member of this server who was banned 2 months ago for saying something i said jk after. I am a guy who likes helping and doesn't want to fight. Everyday i witnessed speed hackers and much more and would like to get it to stop but i'm banned. MY pass experiences are bad, i lost so many things i loved and can't take it. My minecraft server got taken over by ddosers and hackers, it had atleast 20 people on a day
    (aka 20 applications). I don't let those experiences shut me down. I like to play on this server which I'm not going to name, i don't want to break rules. This server i've been on lately is my 2nd favourite, havocmc is my top favourite server. All i want to do just have fun, i miss havocmc and i really want to join back. I heard that the hacker rate went up and theres more with fly, speed, etc. i also heard the vaults have been reset due to duplicators. One more thing. my name is topnotch2005 and i'm banned on havocmc for saying i ill dos you, but i said just kidding right after, i didn't mean any harm and i would really like to come back and try to get the hacking to stop. i talked atleast 5 hackers out of it and never saw those 5 again. I don't know what else to write but i really hope i can get unbanned. I've been banned by XaylaMoonLight
    Make an application for unban here: https://havocmc.net/support