What do you think about the update?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

MilkTeaser

Titan
    MilkTeaser
    MilkTeaser MilkTeaser
    Dear friends of the mining dead,

As you all might know a reset and a big update happend. I spend 80% of the time on this server as an unranked player and I managed I could join with the big guys. As an unranked player I had 1,8million was probably one of the richest there. But I really enjoyed playing and felt I needed some extras like the /tpa feature and stuff to make playing alot easyer.
    The only way for me to get jugg and other rare items was to get skulls from winning hellnights.

When the reset was announced that was a big shock for me, I knew I would lose my 15 jugg sets and all the stuff/ money I worked hard for. It took a while for me to accept it. When I finally did I was ready for a new start/ a new beginning.

But tbh I did not agree with some of the reasons a reset was planned:
    1) Jugg is duped
    My opinion: Jugg isn't duped at all. The only reason 10% of the active players have most of the jugg is that their rank is overpowered compared to unranked, basic ranks.. and jugg is so expensive that people store it in the beginning and don't use it untill they have alot of it.

2) The reset will give players a better chance against the better.
    My opinion: TOTALLY NOT TRUE. The opposite happend, some of the immortals already managed to get 500k money and some jugg sets in the FIRST day after the reset.
    It is true you don't see jugg as often as we were used to see but also unranked and low ranked players are forced to play naked against riots. What makes it even harder than before to survive.

Another reason is the way too big community some players are on. I know socializing is a fun and good part of this server but it also ruins it. Some teams are just g@ngb@nging everyone on the server.

Also I have some things to say about the new map.
    I have spend some time playing and exploring on it and it looks very good. But this is actually the only good thing I can say about it.

It's way too big for a good experience. All the travelling makes the game borring.
    I have walked 2 hours across the map to collect stuff and I have only passed 2 players in a full server.
    This map would be good if it had a 300+ players on it all the time, I really don't enjoy it anymore.

Everyone knows the buildings grady, brick, pool, apps & cdc... They were all in limited area wich made it possible to shoot eachother from roof to roof, and that's what I like so much about it.
    Now in this map there is a distance of at least 300 blocks from roof to roof wich makes it impossible to do this kind of wars. Some of the buildings are huge but you can only enter the first stage of the buildings wich makes it worthless.

Also some hellnight games take up to about 50 minutes sometimes on a 5k on 5k map, now when the cars are worthless too you also spend 70% of the game time travelling to reach the safezone. There is just no fun and action about it.

Everyone knows the feeling of when you walk for a straight 15 minutes and you get killed right when you reach your destination, it just feels like you wasted time you better spend at something else.
    That is the feeling I get while playing the past days.

I do no mean to offend the staff nor the builders who also worked hard to make this update happen. They really made a great job. But I know alot of people think the same as I do and I speak for each and everyone of them to really think good where to go with this server, becouse I think it might die slowly with how it goes know. I already this kind of evolution happen from start to end of a big server (minecade).

I really loved the game and it was a part of my daily routine, but now I really doubt if this is still going to be a part of it.

(And also excuse me for my bad grammar)

Regarts,
    Nick ~ MilkTeaser

SushiSniper

The poll options don't work for me, the map is fine, but i miss my unlimited not being capped, and i miss not having a friggin cooldown on pains and shotguns

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    this is totally true, I see immortal noobs still running around in full riot either with infinite or having at least 300k, I've killed one full jug kid so far only to get nailed by his buddies with gbarrets

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    Just end it before you even start it. Jugg is satans finest work, and infinite etc. painkillers are just pathetic. I am getting sick of all this crying about the new map and reset. If you don't like it, you are more than welcome to go ahead and make a better server. Thank you.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Only issue I have is getting to Atlanta period. Kids camp in buildings and sit there waiting for anyone in the streets.

The pain cooldown I'm actually okay with. If you manage to get killed by nakeds and you're a jugg you deserve it. It really needed a buff and it gives a higher amount of skill than "I'm gonna rush pool with my 4 jugg friends while spamming pains hue hue hue" -declan

It would be so much better if they removed jugg and brought the pain cd back to normal but obviously the owners refuse to because they want more money out of us although they could just add more types of crates

MilkTeaser

Titan
    MilkTeaser
    MilkTeaser MilkTeaser
    Yestarday I saw a few kids opening 15 legendary crates in a row, they all earned a few full jugg sets of it and all got a million richer. Isn't that the reason why jugg is 'duped'?

MilkTeaser

Titan
    MilkTeaser
    MilkTeaser MilkTeaser
    Just end it before you even start it. Jugg is satans finest work, and infinite etc. painkillers are just pathetic. I am getting sick of all this crying about the new map and reset. If you don't like it, you are more than welcome to go ahead and make a better server. Thank you.

I've been staff member in a big community before, not all i'm saying is meant negative, I'm trying to help to make the server better for those who don't like it anymore.
    I could just apply for helper on this server too (and probably get it), but I think I should give other people the chance to make it better becouse i'm already so busy in life.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    most kids stay around safezones now these days instead of places like Atlanta, either inside the sz glitch killing people or outside hiding around to nail em when people jump out or random spawn

MilkTeaser

Titan
    MilkTeaser
    MilkTeaser MilkTeaser
    Every time i'm running around berx some guy that pressed the random spawn sign spawns 5 blocks or less next to me.. It's really annoying
    And atlanta is dead as hell..

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    you make some good points, and as an immortal i get jugg. but surprisingly i never use any of it. it just makes me too much of a target. also, i try to make communities for noobs and stuff, but people like lucky_cannon come and kill the 20 people with leather armor there. i DO normally give away weapons at berx, and i try to always drop a legend or two for un-ranked players. i do admit that un-ranked kits suck, and they need to be re balanced. maybe i'll make a thread...