• IP Copied!
  • My Problem on Havoc

Overloaded_

GrassToucher
    GrassToucher GrassToucher
    tbh, i usually liked this server and played for hours, only to realise my money and all that stuff i worked for are gone after that damn updates reset. id understand why havoc have to reset all people money and stuff they,ve been gathering and buy. Like that one ripper that you guys sell and 2 months later... it gone! what a total waste, when the christmas update launches,i just gathered 550k total and it just gone after another reset and i as a player, tired of gathering even more and also some people are really toxic to noobs, i ever do that once, but i decide to help them understanding the game and give them stuff.i suggest the staff to not reset the money too and the stuff, try to look at an example, hive,hypixel, and lunar network, they don't reset everyone's hard work when there,s another game update. so i hope that staff can understand my issue. Thanks for reading this

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    tbh, i usually liked this server and played for hours, only to realise my money and all that stuff i worked for are gone after that damn updates reset. id understand why havoc have to reset all people money and stuff they,ve been gathering and buy. Like that one ripper that you guys sell and 2 months later... it gone! what a total waste, when the christmas update launches,i just gathered 550k total and it just gone after another reset and i as a player, tired of gathering even more and also some people are really toxic to noobs, i ever do that once, but i decide to help them understanding the game and give them stuff.i suggest the staff to not reset the money too and the stuff, try to look at an example, hive,hypixel, and lunar network, they don't reset everyone's hard work when there,s another game update. so i hope that staff can understand my issue. Thanks for reading this
    The major reason for the reset is not staff’s or even the owner’s fault. The economy was destroyed due to duping and the only way to fix it was to do a reset. Pretty much everyone agrees that the reset was needed. If you want someone to blame, blame the people who duped endlessly and then used those items to make bank.

hurricane_five

Mythical
    hurricane_five
    hurricane_five hurricane_five
    As far as I know, the last reset we only had was in November. I haven’t heard of nor been affected by anything other than that, and the resets are performed to fix the economy. And the other servers, like Hypixel and Hive, don’t really have much of a reason to. There isn’t really any way they can “reset” because of dupers, because there isn’t really any way to dupe nor exploit the market.

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    As far as I know, the last reset we only had was in November. I haven’t heard of nor been affected by anything other than that, and the resets are performed to fix the economy. And the other servers, like Hypixel and Hive, don’t really have much of a reason to. There isn’t really any way they can “reset” because of dupers, because there isn’t really any way to dupe nor exploit the market.
    Is was actually quite many, thats why they still clear inventories of dupers and associates aswell as blacklisted items which insta clear in your inventory.

Nonetheless, a reset was necessary, never get too attached to virtual 0s and 1s, it can be gone with just a fling any time. The reset was publicly announced weeks even a month before it was due so there shouldn't really have been complaining, it cleared up the fricked economy and brought a ton of players back.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    When you consider the history and playstyle of this server (very much p2w in some cases), these large resets are unfortunately necessary. If hacking/duping/glitching/whatever was allowed to remain unchecked, then the server's internal economy would be broken beyond belief. We've seen it happen time and time again. In the end, as @DerKaempfer_HD mentioned, don't be too attached to those 1s and 0s. You really don't need to put money into the server to get ahead, so I'd suggest not to overspend (unless you do have the money to spare for a minigame, that's you're prerogative, not mine :D).

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    When you consider the history and playstyle of this server (very much p2w in some cases), these large resets are unfortunately necessary. If hacking/duping/glitching/whatever was allowed to remain unchecked, then the server's internal economy would be broken beyond belief. We've seen it happen time and time again. In the end, as @DerKaempfer_HD mentioned, don't be too attached to those 1s and 0s. You really don't need to put money into the server to get ahead, so I'd suggest not to overspend (unless you do have the money to spare for a minigame, that's you're prerogative, not mine :D).
    Someone has risen from the dead?!?!?!

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    Even without p2w features in a couple of months due to mojang eula restrictions, resets will still be something important for a server with an only slightly changing economy trough new items for example. Resetting progress level wise may not be entirely impossible at one point too...

Tawdster

Mythical
    Tawdster
    Tawdster Tawdster
    Unas Annus