• IP Copied!
  • My Thoughts On TMD's Last update

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    I'm very pleased of how HavocMc's last update turned out. Unfortunately, there are some things me and other players are very annoyed about. Here are my suggestions and ideas to be fixed, or added.

The Bike Glitch - Everybody knows about the bike issues that have been going on. People float in the air, but really, they are riding a bike. The bikes are in the ground now as well. Also, you can't see people on a bike unless you are riding really close to them. (10 block radius about) This needs to be fixed.

The Warps - I myself is a mythical ranked player. When I go to a warp, 90% of the time somebody is camping the warp and they spas me and I lose my juggernaut armor. I suggest you make a grace period, 10 - 15 seconds you can't get hit. Or the block you warp on, has a protected area so no one can hit you. However, players might take advantage of that and just sit in that spot while warring, wait out the combat tag, then log out. So, I think you should go with the first idea.

Hearts - There's this plugin, I don't know the name but under the name tag shows how many hearts you have. I think this would be smart to have in tmd to see if players autoclick depending how fast their hearts are going up from paining. (also would be a cool thing to see how low you got a player)

The Spas Glitch - There is a glitch where a spas would one tap a full and the full will die. Also the stuff wouldn't drop sometimes. This is serious to the TMD Community and needs to be fixed. Either fix the spas or buff jugg.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading this and hopefully these issues will be fixed.

(EDIT) I know this looks similar to xDeclanLee's post but I can assure you I didn't copy him. I have maybe 2 or 3 things we have said the same but those are the more common glitches in the server. So dont yell at me declan ;)

Last edited:

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    Can't blame you on the /warp issue. Everytime I use that command I would always spawn on top of barbwire. What's worse is that it couldn't be removed.

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    I'm very pleased of how HavocMc's last update turned out. Unfortunately, there are some things me and other players are very annoyed about. Here are my suggestions and ideas to be fixed, or added.

The Bike Glitch - Everybody knows about the bike issues that have been going on. People float in the air, but really, they are riding a bike. The bikes are in the ground now as well. Also, you can't see people on a bike unless you are riding really close to them. (10 block radius about) This needs to be fixed.

The Warps - I myself is a mythical ranked player. When I go to a warp, 90% of the time somebody is camping the warp and they spas me and I lose my juggernaut armor. I suggest you make a grace period, 10 - 15 seconds you can't get hit. Or the block you warp on, has a protected area so no one can hit you. However, players might take advantage of that and just sit in that spot while warring, wait out the combat tag, then log out. So, I think you should go with the first idea.

Hearts - There's this plugin, I don't know the name but under the name tag shows how many hearts you have. I think this would be smart to have in tmd to see if players autoclick depending how fast their hearts are going up from paining. (also would be a cool thing to see how low you got a player)

The Spas Glitch - There is a glitch where a spas would one tap a full and the full will die. Also the stuff wouldn't drop sometimes. This is serious to the TMD Community and needs to be fixed. Either fix the spas or buff jugg.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading this and hopefully these issues will be fixed.

(EDIT) I know this looks similar to xDeclanLee's post but I can assure you I didn't copy him. I have maybe 2 or 3 things we have said the same but those are the more common glitches in the server. So dont yell at me declan ;)
    Good ideas, but for the hearts plugin it may be better just to use the damage indicator mod :p
    (if allowed, im not sure)