• IP Copied!
  • My time at HavocMC

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    I don't know actually when I first started HavocMC. I started Minecraft in 2011 though. HavocMC is by far without a doubt my favourite server, its community is what appeals to me more than anything else. But yes, if you haven't already guessed this is my resignation from Havoc MC Helper. I have told fellow staff and I will be stepping down, not only that, I will be leaving Havoc. Well, not only Havoc but Minecraft in general. For those British Players and the few others who will understand the British System. I'm a year 11, (16 years old) in less than a month the biggest exams I've ever sat begin, these exams (we call them GCSE's) will shape my future, they will allow me to do A Levels which in turn will allow me to go to university. It's always been my dream (Science geek here) to go to Med School. To do that I need straight A's and whilst HavocMC is like a home to me, I will not let anything stand in my way to achieving what I want to do. (I cannot believe I'm crying whilst writing this - Going to blame it on female hormones). I'm sat here writing this, whilst watching the London Marathon, and thinking of how much effort those Elite runners must have put in to be where they have to be, I want to go to Med School and that's going to need a lot of effort and 100% of my time, I don't want to be a helper whose hardly active, or a helper who only does half their job because they're distracted, you as the players deserve a staff member who can easily devote their time, it's not me. Not anymore.Good Luck to everybody staff and players, and I wish everybody an amazing future! Thank you for the amazing experience and I will truly miss both the staff team and the amazing Havoc Community.

Thank You

Kate Beckett

Nekophysix

Titan
    Nekophysix
    Nekophysix Nekophysix
    I have said the most important things i have needed to say to you in private and now i just want to tell you best of luck for your exams ,work hard dont look back and I am sure you will get into med school and once your in med school do not hesitate to to ask me for any help ^^

3sw

Titan
    3sw
    3sw 3sw
    I don't know actually when I first started HavocMC. I started Minecraft in 2011 though. HavocMC is by far without a doubt my favourite server, its community is what appeals to me more than anything else. But yes, if you haven't already guessed this is my resignation from Havoc MC Helper. I have told fellow staff and I will be stepping down, not only that, I will be leaving Havoc. Well, not only Havoc but Minecraft in general. For those British Players and the few others who will understand the British System. I'm a year 11, (16 years old) in less than a month the biggest exams I've ever sat begin, these exams (we call them GCSE's) will shape my future, they will allow me to do A Levels which in turn will allow me to go to university. It's always been my dream (Science geek here) to go to Med School. To do that I need straight A's and whilst HavocMC is like a home to me, I will not let anything stand in my way to achieving what I want to do. (I cannot believe I'm crying whilst writing this - Going to blame it on female hormones). I'm sat here writing this, whilst watching the London Marathon, and thinking of how much effort those Elite runners must have put in to be where they have to be, I want to go to Med School and that's going to need a lot of effort and 100% of my time, I don't want to be a helper whose hardly active, or a helper who only does half their job because they're distracted, you as the players deserve a staff member who can easily devote their time, it's not me. Not anymore.Good Luck to everybody staff and players, and I wish everybody an amazing future! Thank you for the amazing experience and I will truly miss both the staff team and the amazing Havoc Community.

Thank You

Kate Beckett
    See you soon!
    I wish you the best of luck...