• IP Copied!
  • My Time On The Server

Loftt

Mythical
    Loftt
    Loftt Loftt
    Throughout my time on the server, I've had crazy adventures joining late 2017 and used cheats for around 3 months I even applied for staff in those 3 months, the application was denied for obvious reasons me being 12-13 and all that. So at the start, I played with Joey (Jvxtc, SofttyLoftty, JTrovato) who has been my friend for 7-8 years and still is to this day. Of course, he had no knowledge of me cheating, or what he was really involved with. I was later banned in December 2017 by BenGermann, who was assisted by Slimee (OG Player) I was banned for tracers which I was using. I wrote a complete lie on my first staff application and didn't care I quit Minecraft in 2018, came back in 2019 wrote an actual ban appeal, was later accepted by Kendrq (Sr Mod).

Only really played in the summer though, applied for staff in August me mainly being a tmdop player was a bit suspicious and it took longer than a month, actually, two months for me to score an interview, I was added to the staff team later that same day and was overwhelmed with excitement I though I can't believe I get to work with and help amazing people every day I was an apprentice for a while, then promoted to helper and I thought everything was going swell I mean, I was far from the best, I did my job, I made mistakes, I made the wrong choices, then December 2019, it all shot down the infamous YouTuber xDeclanlee had suspicions that I "leaked" his IP. I wouldn't know if they were suspicions more of trying to get my demoted. He spoke to Grocky, and Grocky himself said he didn't think I did and was just telling me to watch that sort of stuff, Grocky then told me 30 minutes later that the owners were displeased with me, and said it would be in my best interest to resign, which I did. After that, Declan felt bad and I said it was okay and wasn't his fault. I was then later at school and he messaged me saying I leaked his IP, and then proceeded to threaten me, which I only saw people of the preview when looking at a text, and he soon deleted It, he can deny it, but I did in fact see it.

After this event, I quit Havoc for a while and started focusing on my current relationship, and giving her all of my attention, I then later went back to Havoc and saw that tmdop was dead, so I went to tmdpvp-1 which was the best but worst pvp ever, on this server the whole server was teamed and no one fought, so we were forced to go on alts to kill players, which we did. Later on, I applied for staff, rewriting most of my staff app and only copying certain parts, but adding onto those parts, the person who reviewed it said themselves they wanted to accept it, but the owners said no. I wasn't sure what was wrong with my staff application besides the main fact they didn't trust me over slander when there was zero evidence that Declan's crew could show, but I could prove that I never once saved their IP or sent it to someone who does any malicious activities.

Afterwards I talked to other staff members about it, Helpers/Mods and one of them pointed something out, the owners had zero evidence even though that's the biggest rule as a staff member.

Now, why am I making this you may ask, not really sure, I just don't see its fair that I get punished for something I never did, but Declan whose a YouTuber can log on and trash talk the server, still keeping his rank? I ask myself and any other staff members how is this fair? If the owners are out there reading this can you please let me know, how this is fair?

A message to anyone out there, no matter how much time and dedication you give to someone or something some false information can completely change their view of you, don't make dumb mistakes of wasting your time when they wouldn't trust you.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Now, why am I making this you may ask, not really sure, I just don't see its fair that I get punished for something I never did, but Declan whose a YouTuber can log on and trash talk the server, still keeping his rank? I ask myself and any other staff members how is this fair? If the owners are out there reading this can you please let me know, how this is fair?

A message to anyone out there, no matter how much time and dedication you give to someone or something some false information can completely change their view of you, don't make dumb mistakes of wasting your time when they wouldn't trust you.
    I'm not sure if I know you, but I can definitely relate to much of what you said here. I've been with Havoc for a good deal now, and my reputation has been quite the roller coaster ride. When I first applied to staff, it was the same few people -- Declan, Chris, and whoever the other one was -- who just started going ham. Kinda expected it but whatever. Eventually, all these fake "reports," that, might I mention, I wasn't even notified of ever, pretty much forced me out..

I agree 100% that it is completely unfair for these kinds of people to be allowed to bully other players and defame the server, yet still keep unpaid perks -- I'm sorry that you had to go through it, but that's the harsh reality of these things, especially on the internet. It doesn't matter how nice you are or how good you are at your job, there will always be someone who hates your guts, sometimes for no reason, and it just goes down the drain, ya know? It especially sucks when the toxic "ogs," who used to be the loud minority, dictate how the game is played, basically. Though, I will say, their presence has more or less trickled out, as many of them have "quit" or moved to tmdop.

Loftt

Mythical
    Loftt
    Loftt Loftt
    I'm not sure if I know you, but I can definitely relate to much of what you said here. I've been with Havoc for a good deal now, and my reputation has been quite the roller coaster ride. When I first applied to staff, it was the same few people -- Declan, Chris, and whoever the other one was -- who just started going ham. Kinda expected it but whatever. Eventually, all these fake "reports," that, might I mention, I wasn't even notified of ever, pretty much forced me out..

I agree 100% that it is completely unfair for these kinds of people to be allowed to bully other players and defame the server, yet still keep unpaid perks -- I'm sorry that you had to go through it, but that's the harsh reality of these things, especially on the internet. It doesn't matter how nice you are or how good you are at your job, there will always be someone who hates your guts, sometimes for no reason, and it just goes down the drain, ya know? It especially sucks when the toxic "ogs," who used to be the loud minority, dictate how the game is played, basically. Though, I will say, their presence has more or less trickled out, as many of them have "quit" or moved to tmdop.

I just don't see how after me rewriting my application, and would let them search my entire device for any signs of evidence because there isn't any and no I didn't delete it, they still chose people who only go on to start drama, but I mean hey he's a YouTuber right he wouldn't lie? You know just because he gets ddosed doesn't mean I'm the one to instantly blame I've never had an issue with Declan, Chris and any of their friends I thought we actually got along, they made jokes in the chat and such, but in calls, we were quite friendly with one another.

Note I didn't make this post to cause drama or throw shade at the server, I still love the community I just found it stupid how I wanted to be a staff member, I don't need access to IPs to be able to do my job.

I'm not mad at all, just annoyed, being a staff member was something I enjoyed, and something I still want to do, but the owners don't see a point in me becoming a staff member, they believe the rumors and that their decision, I had numerous people dm me and ask if I did leak their IPs and I said no because I never did and I never would. Especially being a person who has been ddosed, and threatened with my personal information, I would never want to help supply information to anyone that could lead to anything bad happening to them, regardless if I hate them or not.

LovelyPeeches

Mythical
    MuffinMyth
    MuffinMyth MuffinMyth
    Throughout my time on the server, I've had crazy adventures joining late 2017 and used cheats for around 3 months I even applied for staff in those 3 months, the application was denied for obvious reasons me being 12-13 and all that. So at the start, I played with Joey (Jvxtc, SofttyLoftty, JTrovato) who has been my friend for 7-8 years and still is to this day. Of course, he had no knowledge of me cheating, or what he was really involved with. I was later banned in December 2017 by BenGermann, who was assisted by Slimee (OG Player) I was banned for tracers which I was using. I wrote a complete lie on my first staff application and didn't care I quit Minecraft in 2018, came back in 2019 wrote an actual ban appeal, was later accepted by Kendrq (Sr Mod).

Only really played in the summer though, applied for staff in August me mainly being a tmdop player was a bit suspicious and it took longer than a month, actually, two months for me to score an interview, I was added to the staff team later that same day and was overwhelmed with excitement I though I can't believe I get to work with and help amazing people every day I was an apprentice for a while, then promoted to helper and I thought everything was going swell I mean, I was far from the best, I did my job, I made mistakes, I made the wrong choices, then December 2019, it all shot down the infamous YouTuber xDeclanlee had suspicions that I "leaked" his IP. I wouldn't know if they were suspicions more of trying to get my demoted. He spoke to Grocky, and Grocky himself said he didn't think I did and was just telling me to watch that sort of stuff, Grocky then told me 30 minutes later that the owners were displeased with me, and said it would be in my best interest to resign, which I did. After that, Declan felt bad and I said it was okay and wasn't his fault. I was then later at school and he messaged me saying I leaked his IP, and then proceeded to threaten me, which I only saw people of the preview when looking at a text, and he soon deleted It, he can deny it, but I did in fact see it.

After this event, I quit Havoc for a while and started focusing on my current relationship, and giving her all of my attention, I then later went back to Havoc and saw that tmdop was dead, so I went to tmdpvp-1 which was the best but worst pvp ever, on this server the whole server was teamed and no one fought, so we were forced to go on alts to kill players, which we did. Later on, I applied for staff, rewriting most of my staff app and only copying certain parts, but adding onto those parts, the person who reviewed it said themselves they wanted to accept it, but the owners said no. I wasn't sure what was wrong with my staff application besides the main fact they didn't trust me over slander when there was zero evidence that Declan's crew could show, but I could prove that I never once saved their IP or sent it to someone who does any malicious activities.

Afterwards I talked to other staff members about it, Helpers/Mods and one of them pointed something out, the owners had zero evidence even though that's the biggest rule as a staff member.

You never got punished? You resigned no one fired you

Dog7000

Titan
    Dog7000
    Dog7000 Dog7000
    If there was no evidence of you using your staff commands for malice intent then the only reason I could understand as to why the administration team felt it was necessary for your resignation was to remain in good standing with the community. If I worked at Walmart and someone made accusations that I was being rude or unprofessional and my record showed that I have already been reprimanded for that, chances are they'll either fire me or in your case- forced to resign to keep a good relationship with their community. You mentioned earlier that you had a record of making mistakes and we don't know what those mistakes were so it could be they looked at your record and saw it would've been easier for both parties if they just made you resign. As for your staff app situation, it's understandable that they wouldn't want to recruit you a few months after an incident like that took place and personally I wouldn't take it to heart that the owners hate you or anything. They're merely doing what they feel is in the best interests of the network and while I'm not saying you should respect their decision, you can at least understand where they're coming from.

Loftt

Mythical
    Loftt
    Loftt Loftt
    If there was no evidence of you using your staff commands for malice intent then the only reason I could understand as to why the administration team felt it was necessary for your resignation was to remain in good standing with the community. If I worked at Walmart and someone made accusations that I was being rude or unprofessional and my record showed that I have already been reprimanded for that, chances are they'll either fire me or in your case- forced to resign to keep a good relationship with their community. You mentioned earlier that you had a record of making mistakes and we don't know what those mistakes were so it could be they looked at your record and saw it would've been easier for both parties if they just made you resign. As for your staff app situation, it's understandable that they wouldn't want to recruit you a few months after an incident like that took place and personally I wouldn't take it to heart that the owners hate you or anything. They're merely doing what they feel is in the best interests of the network and while I'm not saying you should respect their decision, you can at least understand where they're coming from.

Referring to my mistakes, a player asked me a question about car glitching and I figured it wouldn't be and I was wrong, so I had to warn them, that is the biggest mistake I made, as you can see it's not that major.

GodClaps

Mythical
    Roofied_
    Roofied_ Roofied_
    Loftt u said they staff told u to resign but regretingly wasn’t that also part both our faults for what happened between us as well?

Chris_XP

When I first applied to staff, it was the same few people -- Declan, Chris, and whoever the other one was -- who just started going ham. Kinda expected it but whatever.
    LOL, yeah I remember specifically, I was surprised you were staff BECAUSE you had just been mega toxic to me a day before you got the rank. Maybe that's why you expected it?