• IP Copied!
  • Mythical Is Only For TMD! But why?

Should Mythical get extra permissions?

• Yes! They are higher than Titan and deserve more.

Votes: 6 46.2%
    • Nah Fam! I'm a thicc boi and I only care about The Mining Dead.

Votes: 1 7.7%
    • I don't really care to be honest.

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

DreamMayCry

Mythical
    DreamMayCry
    DreamMayCry DreamMayCry
    Hello, today I'm here to talk about Mythical Rank. Mythical is the highest donor rank on the server. However it only seems to benefit you on the mining dead gamemode. Letting you teleport to a safezone or use a /warp from anywhere in the map. Unlocking every single skin automatically and of course the wonderful prefix. On Havoc Horizons though you don't get any extra perms than Titan Rank. The WORST thing is that as mythical you still get /kit Titan. You still get the prefix but nothing else. One of my suggestions is that they add a /kit Mythical that includes even better stuff than Titan. Also give Mythical some good perms like /fly. Thanks for reading this if you have any ideas or disagreements let me know.

MaximusOctavius

maximillian12
    maximillian12 maximillian12
    Hello, today I'm here to talk about Mythical Rank. Mythical is the highest donor rank on the server. However it only seems to benefit you on the mining dead gamemode. Letting you teleport to a safezone or use a /warp from anywhere in the map. Unlocking every single skin automatically and of course the wonderful prefix. On Havoc Horizons though you don't get any extra perms than Titan Rank. The WORST thing is that as mythical you still get /kit Titan. You still get the prefix but nothing else. One of my suggestions is that they add a /kit Mythical that includes even better stuff than Titan. Also give Mythical some good perms like /fly. Thanks for reading this if you have any ideas or disagreements let me know.

We are working on adding more ranked privileges such as special places or clubs on the map only ranked players can go or other new items. Let us know if you have any ideas for the next update.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    We are working on adding more ranked privileges such as special places or clubs on the map only ranked players can go or other new items. Let us know if you have any ideas for the next update.
    He means more than TMD. Like, more perms in the other gamemodes.

For HH:
    -Ability to sell /sell all or something (shift clicking is tedious, and there's an annoying cooldown)
    -/fly
    For MM:
    -unlimited world edit/voxxel (to a degree, of course)
    -warps, maybe?
    Overall Perms:
    -Colored Chat
    -nicknames
    -Lobby Preference (in the magical occasion a lobby or server is full, ranked players get preference)

DreamMayCry

Mythical
    DreamMayCry
    DreamMayCry DreamMayCry
    I would try to trust your word but the owners have been getting much more distant from the server.

DreamMayCry

Mythical
    DreamMayCry
    DreamMayCry DreamMayCry
    He means more than TMD. Like, more perms in the other gamemodes.

For HH:
    -Ability to sell /sell all or something (shift clicking is tedious, and there's an annoying cooldown)
    -/fly
    For MM:
    -unlimited world edit/voxxel (to a degree, of course)
    -warps, maybe?
    Overall Perms:
    -Colored Chat
    -nicknames
    -Lobby Preference (in the magical occasion a lobby or server is full, ranked players get preference)
    Completely love your ideas.

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    As a mythical myself, I think some these ideas are neat. For TMD, however, I feel like the commands we currently have suit just fine. That's just my opinion however.