Votes: 6 75.0%
    • Yes,

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    Lets be honest now, All these great players... are they actually legit? You see them tanking 5v1s and dropping people like left right n centre are they really legit? Yeah, that was the case, a while ago. But tmd really has changed a bit, just like Mangled said, the server is full of closet cheaters it's now a regular thing. Enough beating around the bush, I have been legit for like ages, like since late 2017 maybe even September 2018 also. But recently there have just been blatant asf autoclickers even most of my teamates, let's not even lie here, which I don't even blame closet cheaters anymore, let's say you log on hypixel and try to have a decent match of bedwars and there are hackers. Will you be suprised? No, because minecraft has evolved now, back then there was a reason to play legit because it was as a curtesy to all the players but now people are like
    Think about this. Why should you make the effort of clicking and playing legit just to show "Oh I play legit" when you get screenshared - and you will have vape users hacking and being screenshared and there is nothing. Can you kinda see what I am getting at? Like what is the point xD
    I will probably get a lot of hate, but who cares? I don't really care for minecraft no more (No offense to tmd)
    I had always made an effort to be legit infact I have even had false bans previously and once that was just of a screenshot related to hacks. But there are players that just really ruin the experience and that had happened to me this week, a few players *Not gunna say ign* were legit autoclicking so blatantly and I just installed a hack client and I was like **** it? why make the effort, ban me, idc.

To sum this long message up, Goodluck to TMD, by no means is this a hate message in any way, nor will I ban evade... I'm sure you have enough ban evaders ( Shower, Haise, Hex and you probs wont want me on the list also ).
    Tmd is doing really well thanks to the devs and I think that I was really bound to start hacking due to the game not being fair anymore.

Cya mates!

<--- Me playing legit

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    To be honest, the only way to compete against hackers these days is to either ban them or join them.

Hopefully you'll find something else fun or wait until this server gets fixed.

Good Luck, and I wish you the best.

Last edited:

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    Lets be honest now, All these great players... are they actually legit? You see them tanking 5v1s and dropping people like left right n centre are they really legit? Yeah, that was the case, a while ago. But tmd really has changed a bit, just like Mangled said, the server is full of closet cheaters it's now a regular thing. Enough beating around the bush, I have been legit for like ages, like since late 2017 maybe even September 2018 also. But recently there have just been blatant asf autoclickers even most of my teamates, let's not even lie here, which I don't even blame closet cheaters anymore, let's say you log on hypixel and try to have a decent match of bedwars and there are hackers. Will you be suprised? No, because minecraft has evolved now, back then there was a reason to play legit because it was as a curtesy to all the players but now people are like
    Think about this. Why should you make the effort of clicking and playing legit just to show "Oh I play legit" when you get screenshared - and you will have vape users hacking and being screenshared and there is nothing. Can you kinda see what I am getting at? Like what is the point xD
    I will probably get a lot of hate, but who cares? I don't really care for minecraft no more (No offense to tmd)
    I had always made an effort to be legit infact I have even had false bans previously and once that was just of a screenshot related to hacks. But there are players that just really ruin the experience and that had happened to me this week, a few players *Not gunna say ign* were legit autoclicking so blatantly and I just installed a hack client and I was like **** it? why make the effort, ban me, idc.

To sum this long message up, Goodluck to TMD, by no means is this a hate message in any way, nor will I ban evade... I'm sure you have enough ban evaders ( Shower, Haise, Hex and you probs wont want me on the list also ).
    Tmd is doing really well thanks to the devs and I think that I was really bound to start hacking due to the game not being fair anymore.

Cya mates!

<--- Me playing legit
    I have to agree with you there, the server is completely unfair now due to the fact that the meta has continued to get harder and harder and that more people are hacking and hacking. Honestly it’s not fair to people who don’t hack and I hope that we can do something about this soon to even the playing field.

Reactions: 6pe

Flirtin

Hi,

To an extent I do agree with you. The server is filled with tons of cheaters and ban evaders. Some OG's who are banned now tend to just ban evade and ruin the experience for everyone. It's quite to see players hack and get away with it when they're blatantly cheating. I would love to also mention how I screenshared ' The_Miniest_Kid ' and found an autoclicker and he wasn't banned for it (recorded the entire thing). He wasn't banned because he told staff it was his brother who was using the autoclicker, but I feel that's just a general lie used to escape consequences. He is banned now after I talked to another Moderator. I also screenshared another user, ' ShowerCurtain ', and I found NoNausea Mod & Autoclicker. He wasn't banned until days after I sent the video of the screenshare to multiple staff members and I know they saw the video because they were all online when I sent them it.

It's just sad to see players will go as far as to using autoclicker or ghost clients to win. It's literally just pixels. Whether it's players cheating to prove if they're good or if they just want gear, it's sad. I also feel that Havoc should work on getting a AntiVPN plugin in place. I know myself it's quite annoying having to deal with ban evaders on the daily. Yes they get banned but come back multiple times and just fly around and instantly kill you. It's not fun. Within my three years of playing Havoc I haven't really had any issues of cheaters or ban evaders until 2018.

Sincerely,
    ~ Flirtin

Reactions: 6pe

Flirtin

This is exactly my point. R4GE was banned for cheating and @Beastyhardy screenshared him. Then he gets unbanned probably because he made up some ******* excuse. Staff need to learn how to enforce the rules.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Sure there are many players cheating, does it make it okay to start cheating back? No, you're part of the problem now. If everyone had the same mindset as you then the whole server would be cheaters. I love how you called me out for cheating when you yourself were cheating? Lol.

Qizu

Mythical
    Qizu
    Qizu Qizu
    Sure there are many players cheating, does it make it okay to start cheating back? No, you're part of the problem now. If everyone had the same mindset as you then the whole server would be cheaters. I love how you called me out for cheating when you yourself were cheating? Lol.

I agree joining them doesnt make anything better. (ex. *Whines about how bad the community is, then joins them*) it's like walking down the road and you see someone getting beat up by a group of people and you go join them.

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    Lol first of I wasn’t actually cheating those days I only started like 3 days after that incident and I never once called you out for cheating. I called you out for glitch abusing and being scummy ;)

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    I agree joining them doesnt make anything better. (ex. *Whines about how bad the community is, then joins them*) it's like walking down the road and you see someone getting beat up by a group of people and you go join them.
    “I don’t even blame the closet cheaters anymore, you log on hypixel to play a game of bedwars and then there are hackers.”

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Lol first of I wasn’t actually cheating those days I only started like 3 days after that incident and I never once called you out for cheating. I called you out for glitch abusing and being scummy ;)
    His point is still valid... whether or not you "just started 3 days after..." you're now part of the problem. Own up, bud.