• IP Copied!
  • Nerf Golden Barrets

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    Hey, so I know that you guys are still working on bug fixes, but I don't know if you're gonna fix it. The golden barrets are way to op and its super easy to kill full juggs. Also the knockback is
    ridiculous. Can you please fix that? I got killed by my own teammate today who shot me by accident with gbar and i flew off the building.
    Thanks

pumpkinvhye

Mythical
    pumpkinvhye
    pumpkinvhye pumpkinvhye
    Gold and Regular Barrett's should be around the same damage as each other, not including the effects a golden weapon gives you, when shot.
    If you were to take away the Wither and Knockback, the G-Barrett would still do more damage than a regular Barrett.
    The additions a weapon gets from being golden should be the effects only and not added damage.

^^(My Opinion) :)

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    Gold and Regular Barrett's should be around the same damage as each other, not including the effects a golden weapon gives you, when shot.
    If you were to take away the Wither and Knockback, the G-Barrett would still do more damage than a regular Barrett.
    The additions a weapon gets from being golden should be the effects only and not added damage.

^^(My Opinion) :)
    Well then it would just end up being a regular Barrett just a little bit more damage which isn't exactly "legendary" or "special" it's known for having the wither effect. Just a lot of players are having an issue with the major knock back that it gives and the amount of damage it does to just a full jugg. Yesterday I got shot with a golden Barrett, I was in full riot, and i got one shot.

pumpkinvhye

Mythical
    pumpkinvhye
    pumpkinvhye pumpkinvhye
    Well then it would just end up being a regular Barrett just a little bit more damage which isn't exactly "legendary" or "special" it's known for having the wither effect. Just a lot of players are having an issue with the major knock back that it gives and the amount of damage it does to just a full jugg. Yesterday I got shot with a golden Barrett, I was in full riot, and i got one shot.
    First, Riots aren't meant to withstand a Golden Barrett, The point of the weapon being "special" and "legendary" is the effects it gives you. Therefor it is far from a normal Barrett. Second, the staff aren't going to add an effect and then completely remove it (knockback) but, it can be nerfed a bit.

Lastly, the amount of damage it does to a full jugg, isn't because of the Wither OR the Knockback, you can be killed just as fast running along the road in Full Jugg by a Golden Barrett.
    The issue is the amount of damage the gun does compared to the regular Barrett, which does 2 hearts to a Full Jugg.
    That is quite the difference.

Last edited:

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Flxnked, could you edit your first reply to include a pool? Giving a few option on how you think people could like to vote on how to fix / change Golden Barret? Thk for the idea.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    stop nerfing everything!!
    Nerfing ruins the game. They nerfed pains and look what happened...
    yeah, but the kb on the gbar is ridiculous. It's like 10 blocks. If you're trying to peek on a building you're just gonna get thrown down over and over