• IP Copied!
  • New Autoban is a Cancer

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    look ok i know i was perm banned before but i was just scamming people not hacking
    BUT now i got AUTOBANNED from the server
    I don't know why but i can't even cheat! i don't have java 8 to download hacks my minecraft client is new cause i have a new mac
    This is a false ban! specially its going to reset soon!
    I hope the server can fix the anti cheat cause its just....bugged+anoying

Attachments

• 螢幕快照 2016-12-23 下午5.00.00.png
      螢幕快照 2016-12-23 下午5.00.00.png
      62.6 KB · Views: 26

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    look ok i know i was perm banned before but i was just scamming people not hacking
    I don't know why but i can't even cheat! i don't have java 8 to download hacks my minecraft client is new cause i have a new mac
    I understand that you are annoyed & angry about your punishment, however, I see no need for you to create a public thread about it.

Perhaps you should send in a support ticket, rather than making threads like this.

Another thing that bugs me, and this goes to everybody - can we not use serious disorders/illnesses when describing things we don't like. There are plenty of other words (trash, garbage, dumb, etc.) that could take their place.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Cactiee, you're a good player who we've seen around for a long time. I thank you for letting people know about the flaws of the new auto-ban system. It's good to make it public. As Beetley said, you should make a support ticket. You probably have. As soon as the update is put in (7 minutes left!) the staff will get to reading tickets, I'm sure.

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    I do agree. Auto bans on any server are awful. They shouldn't be able to perma ban. The most any server anticheat should ban is a month.

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    Auto Bans could be wrong, and there's such a high chance for error. Though I found your title rather insulting, I don't think (as Beetley has already said) that to describe somethings as a terminal/severe illness is appropriate for something like this. I would recommend making a support ticket, though I totally agree upon that AutoBans are not a particularly genius idea.