• IP Copied!
  • New Duffels

Loftt

Mythical
    Loftt
    Loftt Loftt
    So I made one of these a while ago, about renaming duffels and I got a reply that someone already has made this before and that it was not implemented, so I was thinking rather than renaming duffels what about adding new duffels just, they would look the same but can say stuff such as Guns Duffel, Ammo Duffel, Armor Duffel, just so we can sort our items instead of having them all randomized for better storing and make it so much easier on the players.

Thank's for taking the time to read this I hope this really gets implemented.

Staxistic_

Mythical
    Staxistic_
    Staxistic_ Staxistic_
    Never thought about this, to be honest. Seems pretty useful for storing items in your vaults, considering there are not multiple servers to store items in your inventory anymore.

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    So I made one of these a while ago, about renaming duffels and I got a reply that someone already has made this before and that it was not implemented, so I was thinking rather than renaming duffels what about adding new duffels just, they would look the same but can say stuff such as Guns Duffel, Ammo Duffel, Armor Duffel, just so we can sort our items instead of having them all randomized for better storing and make it so much easier on the players.

Thank's for taking the time to read this I hope this really gets implemented.

I'd like to make a suggestion to this idea. Keep the regular duffle bags for guns, but maybe instead of an ammo duffle. We can potentially implement an ammo pouch that can carry only ammunition (hence the name ammo pouch lol).

Loftt

Mythical
    Loftt
    Loftt Loftt
    I'd like to make a suggestion to this idea. Keep the regular duffle bags for guns, but maybe instead of an ammo duffle. We can potentially implement an ammo pouch that can carry only ammunition (hence the name ammo pouch lol).

Wouldn't really matter to much since they made it so duffels can no longer go into the enderchest to store, I like that idea but not sure anyone would use now.

Loftt

Mythical
    Loftt
    Loftt Loftt

Snek is this idea that the ammo the pouch the ammo would hold could be used or its just a carrier? If you can use it most definitely people would use this but if its just a holding bag i only see new players using it.

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    Snek is this idea that the ammo the pouch the ammo would hold could be used or its just a carrier? If you can use it most definitely people would use this but if its just a holding bag i only see new players using it.
    Well if there was a way to reload from within the pouch then I would go with your first answer. If not then it would just be a carrier that is used for only ammunition. It would relieve some duffle space for those that hate taking up space for ammo.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Wouldn't really matter to much since they made it so duffels can no longer go into the enderchest to store, I like that idea but not sure anyone would use now.
    Lmao that was never supposed to happen, so stop complainin' like it was an intentional thing.

Kanzelin_Linuk

Mythical
    Jesse_Linuk
    Jesse_Linuk Jesse_Linuk
    Well if there was a way to reload from within the pouch then I would go with your first answer. If not then it would just be a carrier that is used for only ammunition. It would relieve some duffle space for those that hate taking up space for ammo.
    I would like the idea of an ammo pouch or ammo bag/sack/duffle, that would definitely make the gameplay more realistic and interesting.