Votes: 0 0.0%
    • I dont like it

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Ledge_Dangerclif

Ledge_Dangerclif
    Ledge_Dangerclif Ledge_Dangerclif
    New game mode:warfare you start out in a house theres a chest next to you with food guns and other supplies. When you spawn chat is off and a message appears in front of you saying "your town is being invaded and multiple people have been taken hostage including your family." Then you can get the stuff then when you walk down some stairs you see out of your window and house are on fire and there and gang looking people with guns. Then a another message that appears and tells you to save your town or there take you hostage too. So if you fight back and win you can save you town you learn info about the gang that attack your town and they where really forced to by a evil organization thats trying to take over the would. And you have a choice. To stay with your town and protect your town or you can join a special force fight against the evil organization. (If you stay with your town your end up joining the special forces anyway. But it the gang kills you (captures you) instead of it saying "you died" it will say you got captured. Then you will taken to a prison and have 3 choices just the evil organization, escaping prison and FIND a friendly town and from there you can join the special forces or join the evil organization, the third option for when you in prison is to stay there and eventually the special forces will attack the prison a save you and your forced to go to there camps a be trained. So it would be a lot but it would be cool. You can choose good or bad. If you good you can eventually win and save the would. But if your bad you can take over the would

This is just some of my MANY ideas. It would be like a RPG this with side quests
    Please tell me what you think and add some ideas of your own.
    -Nexus

Redbommer

Mythical
    Redbommer
    Redbommer Redbommer
    this seems more like a solo quest than a group activity it sounds fun but i think there would be too much lag

Redbommer

Mythical
    Redbommer
    Redbommer Redbommer
    but its a good idea if you could make more a co-op it might reduce lag if it was built

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    A lot of people have already suggested it, check onslaught of the undead. It's a combination of this and some other aspects, it's a bit more of a developed thread. Check the forums before you post a suggestion.

_Vapples_

A lot of people have already suggested it, check onslaught of the undead. It's a combination of this and some other aspects, it's a bit more of a developed thread. Check the forums before you post a suggestion.
    While Onslaught is a well-developed thread, Nexus is bringing a different idea to the table. Its more of an RPG style quest line with multiple routes instead of CoD style zombie survival. His idea isn't a bad one at it's core but it needs major reform to become anything more than that.

Ledge_Dangerclif

Ledge_Dangerclif
    Ledge_Dangerclif Ledge_Dangerclif
    I still think there would not be that much lag. We could make like 20 of these servers but then people can join and team up but because there is 20 servers it will separate the player a good distance