• IP Copied!
  • [New Gamemode(s)] Containment, Acrade, & more!

What do you think of these Ideas?

• We need to add these as soon as possible!

• I like them, I wouldn't mind them being added.

• Eh. I don't really care either way.

• I dislike all or a few of these, and I don't think these should be added.

• Remove them from my sight! These will ruin the server!

Results are only viewable after voting.

vegetbles

Mythical
    vegetbles
    vegetbles vegetbles
    Hello, I am going to make this intro short, so I can get straight to the ideas. But before I get to everything I have a little story/something to say. If you can't tell by now, HavocMC is amazing. It has wonderful staff, builders, and owners that work extremely hard to meet the needs of players. HavocMC is slowly making an image. Its becoming popular. But there is one flaw.. We need more. I'm not saying TMD or Havoc Horizons aren't enough. Trust me, I could spend years playing these only, but since HavocMC is slowly getting larger, I feel like we need to meet the wants of possible players and newcomers. My idea is to add more gamemodes. Yes, I know this sounds like lots of time and effort, but if you keep at it, Like Horizons, I feel like we could make something huge! I have suggestions on some gamemodes, so I will list them here, and you guys can talk about what ones we could add or modify.

Containment
    Containment. I feel like the name adds a spooky factor, and helps lure players into playing it.
    Containment will be a 8-12 player game. So I feel like we could have about 4-5 servers if the gamemode is popular. But my vision of the gamemode is to have:
    • Everyone starts out as a Survivor. There is about a 30 second to 1 minute grace period to try to find weapons to defend yourself.
    • 1 player becomes Patient Zero. Patient Zero will have speed II and jump boost.
    • Patient Zero runs around the map trying to infect the rest of the surivors.
    • If you get bit, you become a zombie with speed I.
    • The Goal for the Zombies is to kill all the survivors.
    • The Goal for the Survivors is to survive until time runs out.
    There are also going to be Starter kits. They won't be too good, but each of them has their perks. They can be leveled up with Skulls. I can add the higher upgrades if you want me to.

• Scout I: Speed I potion(0:30 Seconds)
    • Soldier I: M9 pistol (no ammo)
    • Assassin I: Combat Knife,
    • Medic: Medical Kit I (Gives Regeneration 1 for 10 seconds)

There will also be Different maps. I doesn't have to be like the walking dead, but some can.
    Each game will be about 7 minutes. This gives the players time to hide before or after the grace period. It also gives enough time to help defend against the zombies.

The Infected will have:
    Speed I, and a claw weapon that will infect any survivor in about 2 hits.
    The best way to win as infected is to work together, and fight in groups.

The best way for the survivors to win is to hide, and try not to get to close to other survivors, or they can infect you if they get bit.

Now, if you have any ideas for Containment, leave them below. I will be open to responding and answering any questions.

My next idea has to do with the Arcade games. In the Hub there is an Arcade sign, and it says coming soon. I feel like we could have small games, or playlists of small games, so basically the games never end, they just keep repeating.

Havoc Arcade

My vision for the Havoc Arcade is to make short games that are fun and addicting. I think its for if you don't have much time for playing The Mining Dead or Havoc Horizons. I think these would have little arcade games that are havoc inspired. Here's a few I came up with:

The Floor is Lava
    This is a childhood game put into minecraft! You will all spawn at the start. There will be a speed parkour race. On the bottom of the cliff/floor there is lava.. So don't want to fall in! And don't take too slow! The Arena is slowly melting, and so you must be careful. The last player to survive, or makes it to the end wins!

Snowball Fight!
    This is a team minigame. The map will be divided, and you must create a snowfort, and have snowballs. You then throw snowballs at players. But watch out! Your fort may not last. It slowly melts, so you must keep rebuilding it, or you will be seen. If you are hit by a snowball you are out. As the game progresses, you can get power ups, such as double or triple shots. The last team to survive with the least amount of players win.

Earthquake!
    If you've ever experienced an earthquake, it can get scary. With this twist on a minecraft game, it will be pretty fun! This game is like spleef, but you don't destroy the blocks. There is an earthquake, and anywhere around you blocks can fall. And look out! Sometimes buildings can collapse and explode! (Tnt explosions)

These are just a few ideas. If you guys have anymore suggestions from a gamemode, put them in the comments, I would love to see them. If you have any ideas for arcade, I would love some, since I haven't really made an overwhelming amount.

Please leave a vote on what you think, and I would love Feedback!
    Thanks Again!
    -Lables

D4RKTARGET

Well now its a 50% 50%

AND THIS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED TO HAVE MORE GAMEMODE(S) AS HAVOCMC IS NOW GROWING AT A FANTASTIC RATE OF PLAYERS