Votes: 11 91.7%
    • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

PrizmBlitz

Titan
    PrizmBlitz
    PrizmBlitz PrizmBlitz
    I literally just though of this, and though that it would make a great addition to the server. First off I am [Immortal] Prizm_BlitzYT.
    Grenades:
    - Smoke grenade (Will have to create some sort of new texture pack, or edit the current one) Make it a wave of smoke so if someone were to walk in it or behind it, they are completely invisible. Maybe a 4-5 block radius of smoke.
    - Flashbangs - When thrown and are within a 5-7 block radius of the grenade, you are given the blindness potion affect for around 3 seconds or so.

And also maybe a flare gun would be pretty awesome. In addition to the smoke grenade, maybe put different color smoke as well apart from regular white, such as red, or green, etc. Thanks for reading! Hope this is added soon.

FoxQuest

Champion
    FoxQuest
    FoxQuest FoxQuest
    Nice. I like the flash bang, but smoke bombs like the way you said it might prove to be OP

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    I have played with both of these on different servers and I have found that they tend to be a lot of fun.

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    These are great ideas, but I don't think they've been used in TWD yet. Maybe you could find them in Military bases such as Hartsfield, but in my opinion these grenades would be really made more for PvP, rendering them almost useless in servers that have them turned off like TMD-3. Maybe adding a way to craft Molotov ****tails instead of just finding them and homemade bombs like an IED from Dead Rising or a pipe bomb from Left 4 Dead (minus the attracting walker aspect) would be more balanced, as those could be used to kill zombies as well as players.

Tactical_Fox48
    This also made me think more of explosive traps, so that if a walker or unsuspecting player walked by...

Outcome: Place go boom XD

Tactical_Fox48
    Carol's vendor really does need more of a variety as well, as she only carries grenades and Molotov ****tails.

Ledge_Dangerclif

Ledge_Dangerclif
    Ledge_Dangerclif Ledge_Dangerclif
    Great idea there would be no extra lag because of them. With the smoke grenade what they would do is code it to go of in 3 seconds or less than they would code it to release cob webs. Lets say 4 blocks radius. Then 3 block tall at one spot then 4 blocks tall around where the grenade went off. And 5 blocks tall where the grenade was. Then make cob webs in the texture look like smoke and code the cob webs so they dont make you that slow but when in the smoke you receive slowness 2 position effect and when you walk out of the smoke receive blindness for 2 seconds

So ya its all possible and would be quite easy
    -Nexus

Zephyy

Mythical
    Zephyy
    Zephyy Zephyy
    These idea's have been suggested before by other players, and I feel it'd be too much of a hassle and not as worth the time we could be using to improve other things. Good idea though.