• IP Copied!
  • New tool

OneTesticcle

if any of you have played TWD Game Season 1 - atlanta - Molly a girl you meet who is well equiped with multiple tools one of which being a ice pick i think an ice pick is a good idea to add and we should be able to go DOWN buildings it would be slow but i think this would be a cool addition and would also prove against campers

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    if any of you have played TWD Game Season 1 - atlanta - Molly a girl you meet who is well equiped with multiple tools one of which being a ice pick i think an ice pick is a good idea to add and we should be able to go DOWN buildings it would be slow but i think this would be a cool addition and would also prove against campers

That would be impossible to code. In real life in order to go up anything you have to have 2 ice picks. It is also very complicated I suggest looking up a YouTube video on ice pick climbing.

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    Hmm this would be cool though... like if you had one in each hand you could climb up buildings. It wouldn't be to op either because you could be shot easily.

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    its savanna not Atlanta.
    but maybe the ice pick could work like a fishing rod? where you click on a block and you stay there. sorta spawns a barrier block under you when falling.

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    I was thinking they maybe are like retextured end rods... like you place them and then can climb up buildings with them.

theatomiclamp

theatomiclamp
    theatomiclamp theatomiclamp
    This tool would be so helpful to use in the game! I hope that this tool can be added to the game!