• IP Copied!
  • New Update Debate

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    I have yet to see anything, ya know positive about the update on the forums.

My computer decided it wanted to die so I haven't been able to get on in over a month.

What is the new update? Is it bad? What makes it bad? Or is it good? What makes it good?

I'm neutral, convince me.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900

My computer decided it wanted to die so I haven't been able to get on in over a month.

What is the new update? Is it bad? What makes it bad? Or is it good? What makes it good?

It's not exactly horrible or anything.
    We got new guns, new NPCs and new locations. I think that's all there is. If there's more, I've yet to see it.

No new zombies, no missions, no new non-weapon items.

From what I could tell, most suggestions for it got thrown off when the update happened. So I doubt any massive update will come to the world any time soon.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Actually, if you have read through the thread of the update, it's probably one of the most accepted map updates so far! I like to call it the Nostalgia Update. They moved Berx back to its original location (close to CDC), the School Sz was re-added (a great SZ to get directly into Atlanta), they brought back Mallow Bridge and Foxworth (I died), and they added some **** new beach huts (*cough*). Not to mention, they've mixed in the other different titles on the Walking Dead universe, such as the video game and FTWD.

Conclusion: pretty damn good update, if you ask me ;)

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Actually, if you have read through the thread of the update, it's probably one of the most accepted map updates so far! I like to call it the Nostalgia Update. They moved Berx back to its original location (close to CDC), the School Sz was re-added (a great SZ to get directly into Atlanta), they brought back Mallow Bridge and Foxworth (I died), and they added some **** new beach huts (*cough*). Not to mention, they've mixed in the other different titles on the Walking Dead universe, such as the video game and FTWD.

Conclusion: pretty damn good update, if you ask me ;)
    Hit the nail on the head xD

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Majority of the "OGs" quit...which could be a good thing or bad thing...l just hope that there will be less hackers...and more changes that will improve the server.

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Tier 5 weapons are added.

AWM - Sniper rifle
    Groza - Assault rifle
    Vector - SMG
    KSG - Shotgun
    CZ - PO9 - Pistol

Last edited: