• IP Copied!
  • New Weapon?!?!??!

SpiritedAway_

SpiritedAway_
    SpiritedAway_ SpiritedAway_
    I've been thinking. Rpg's are OP. What if we had an rpg that does no damage. Actually, this new weapon isn't an rpg. It's a Rocket Launcher. Or a Bazooka. Basically what I want to call it is a Jumper. This does 0 damage BUT, it will shoot you up about 10-15 blocks in the air. Very useful for not using double jump on a building. Names of the Bazooka could be: Jumper, Launcher, Space hopper, etc. Thank you for reading and I hope you think about this weapon/tool. (MineWars)

Last edited:

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    Yeah but when you fall it would do damage... plus there are no weapons like this in real life so it doesn't make any sense...

That said it's great to see you actively coming up with ideas to make the server better! :D

SpiritedAway_

SpiritedAway_
    SpiritedAway_ SpiritedAway_
    Also there are no weapons that shoot lasers with constant reload. The Jumper is a win win weapon.

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    This is from team fortress two, it is a nice idea, but I personally wouldn't like to see it added.

skrt_mach1n3

Champion
    mcdabberson
    mcdabberson mcdabberson
    Imagine ur being chased amd about to die in, use the rpg and jump onto a building and,,, Boom, problem solved!