• IP Copied!
  • New Weapons 2

Hawk_Moon99

Alright a lot of you people told me that you like my first thread about new weapons in tmd-3, and some of you wanted me to make a part 2.. So here it is:
    1. Broken vodka bottle (melee) (4.5 damage) (fast)
    2. butterfly knife (melee) (4.5) (fast)
    3. Brass Knuckles (melee) (15 damage) (medium or slow?)
    4. Blunderbuss (legendary) (if you dont know what a blunderbuss is or looks like, look it up)
    5. Five-Seven (pistol) (tier 2-3?)
    6. Firework crossbow (legendary) (explosive crossbow)

I also thought of some attachments for guns!(I probably said this in my very old thread as my old user sarimsuperkid) One is called tri-bolt for crossbow, makes the crossbow shoot 3 arrows at once.. Another attachments is called fast mags, makes guns like shotguns and lmgs reload faster!
    Lemme know what you think of these weapons and tell me if you have more attachment ideas!
    =D

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    Most of the weapons in The Mining Dead were in The Walking Dead. Legendary weapons are an exception, so the attachments may not be considered. And the damage on Brass knuckles are way too high. I like the ideas though!

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Alright a lot of you people told me that you like my first thread about new weapons in tmd-3, and some of you wanted me to make a part 2.. So here it is:
    1. Broken vodka bottle (melee) (4.5 damage) (fast)
    2. butterfly knife (melee) (4.5) (fast)
    3. Brass Knuckles (melee) (15 damage) (medium or slow?)
    4. Blunderbuss (legendary) (if you dont know what a blunderbuss is or looks like, look it up)
    5. Five-Seven (pistol) (tier 2-3?)
    6. Firework crossbow (legendary) (explosive crossbow)

I also thought of some attachments for guns!(I probably said this in my very old thread as my old user sarimsuperkid) One is called tri-bolt for crossbow, makes the crossbow shoot 3 arrows at once.. Another attachments is called fast mags, makes guns like shotguns and lmgs reload faster!
    Lemme know what you think of these weapons and tell me if you have more attachment ideas!
    =D
    This is all so op XD though adding knuckledusters (brass knuckles) would be cool :) But the damage would need to be lower, maybe 8.0. it could be tier 3 or 4.
    Butterfly knife would be cool too