• IP Copied!
  • New Weapons!

Hawk_Moon99

Before I start, I want you all to know that i think i made this same thread a while ago as my other user, sarimsuperkid. So PLZ don't start attacking me saying, YOU COPYCAT!
    Now that that was cleared, this is my list of possible future weapons:
    1. Taser (tier 4)
    2. Riot Shield (Legendary)
    3. Spear/throwable Spears (Tier 2)
    3. Golden RPG (3-burst) (Legendary)
    4. Chainsaw (Legendary)
    5. MP40 (tier 2 or tier 3)
    6. MP7 (Tier 4)
    7. M1 Garand (tier 2)
    If you have any questions about these weapons or have more weapon ideas, plz leave them in the comment section! =)

Last edited:

theatomiclamp

theatomiclamp
    theatomiclamp theatomiclamp
    I actually like some of these weapon ideas. I like the chainsaw and taser idea the most.

Innukat

Riot shield should reduce the amount of damage bullets do when you hold it, and start to break after a while. The 3 burst rpg isn't very realistic though. Otherwise, pretty solid ideas :p

Innukat

Riot shield should reduce the amount of damage bullets do when you hold it, and start to break after a while. The 3 burst rpg isn't very realistic though. Otherwise, pretty solid ideas :p

Hawk_Moon99

Thanks, I just thought gold rpg would be cool lol... =D

jaisthename

Titan
    jaisthename
    jaisthename jaisthename
    Before I start, I want you all to know that i think i made this same thread a while ago as my other user, sarimsuperkid. So PLZ don't start attacking me saying, YOU COPYCATTER GET EXPOSED!!!
    1. Taser (tier 4)
    4. Chainsaw (Legendary)
    6. MP7 (Tier 4)
    7. M1 Garand (tier 2)
    If you have any questions about these weapons or have more weapon ideas, plz leave them in the comment section! =)
    Boi u idiot there was chainsaws already XD they were removed bc it was op asf and now its a legend >.<

jaisthename

Titan
    jaisthename
    jaisthename jaisthename
    Before I start, I want you all to know that i think i made this same thread a while ago as my other user, sarimsuperkid. So PLZ don't start attacking me saying, YOU COPYCATTER GET EXPOSED!!!
    1. Taser (tier 4)
    4. Chainsaw (Legendary)
    6. MP7 (Tier 4)
    7. M1 Garand (tier 2)
    Boi u idiot there was chainsaws already XD they were removed bc it was op asf and now its a legend >.<

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Can't even spell you, nor boy correctly "Idiot"
    Before you call me "idiot" I want you to that I am completely aware that it was a weapon but it was REMOVED, not turned into a legendary I just want them to bring it back.... "Idiot"

Not another derailed thread with 2 people fighting over nonsesne...... stof fighting please.......

jaisthename

Titan
    jaisthename
    jaisthename jaisthename
    Before you call me "idiot" I want you to that I am completely aware that it was a weapon but it was REMOVED, not turned into a legendary I just want them to bring it back.... "Idiot"
    They removed it for a reason, it was a 1 shot on any armor, they nerfed it but hackers used that advantage, so they just removed it WHY WOULD THEY BRING BACK THE HACKER MAGNET

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    They removed it for a reason, it was a 1 shot on any armor, they nerfed it but hackers used that advantage, so they just removed it WHY WOULD THEY BRING BACK THE HACKER MAGNET
    Maybe nerf the damage even more? Thats an option

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    1. Taser (tier 4) That would be cool, maybe its found in police bags
    2. Riot Shield (Legendary) I think this was going to be added in the update, but staff didn't get around to it yet
    3. Spear/throwable Spears (Tier 2) It would be cool if they made spears throw-able :) I heard knives would become throw-able too XD
    3. Golden RPG (3-burst) (Legendary) Too op
    4. Chainsaw (Legendary) Maybe it does 2 damage per second (is reduced by armor), but maybe has to use gas cans to refuel once it runs out of power.
    5. MP40 (tier 2 or tier 3) Idk what that is XD
    6. MP7 (Tier 4) or this
    7. M1 Garand (tier 2) or this

Hawk_Moon99

1. Taser (tier 4) That would be cool, maybe its found in police bags
    2. Riot Shield (Legendary) I think this was going to be added in the update, but staff didn't get around to it yet
    3. Spear/throwable Spears (Tier 2) It would be cool if they made spears throw-able :) I heard knives would become throw-able too XD
    3. Golden RPG (3-burst) (Legendary) Too op
    4. Chainsaw (Legendary) Maybe it does 2 damage per second (is reduced by armor), but maybe has to use gas cans to refuel once it runs out of power.
    5. MP40 (tier 2 or tier 3) Idk what that is XD
    6. MP7 (Tier 4) or this
    7. M1 Garand (tier 2) or this
    MP40, MP7, and M1 Garand are all real life guns, MP40 is a submachine, so is MP7, and M1 Garand is a semi-auto that you cannot reload until your finished with the ammo clip. (I've used all these guns in target practice irl =D)

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    MP40, MP7, and M1 Garand are all real life guns, MP40 is a submachine, so is MP7, and M1 Garand is a semi-auto that you cannot reload until your finished with the ammo clip. (I've used all these guns in target practice irl =D)
    How does it feel to shoot guns? I havent ever shot a gun

Hawk_Moon99

How does it feel to shoot guns? I havent ever shot a gun
    It depeneds, shotguns are hard to shoot because it has so much recoil. When I shot the M1, I felt a little recoil my first shot, then i felt more the 2nd and 3rd time. I got more use to it, I think M1 is the easiest! But MP7 and MP40, don't even get me started! My trainer told me to not shoot rapid, and start off by just tapping the trigger, i didn't listen and my arms went crazy and I almost shot myself :/ . When I started tapping it was much better xD. Tapping is definitly not easy because for a beginner you need to tap constantly and maintain the recoil which is hard... Well for me xD

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    It depeneds, shotguns are hard to shoot because it has so much recoil. When I shot the M1, I felt a little recoil my first shot, then i felt more the 2nd and 3rd time. I got more use to it, I think M1 is the easiest! But MP7 and MP40, don't even get me started! My trainer told me to not shoot rapid, and start off by just tapping the trigger, i didn't listen and my arms went crazy and I almost shot myself :/ . When I started tapping it was much better xD. Tapping is definitly not easy because for a beginner you need to tap constantly and maintain the recoil which is hard... Well for me xD

Wow, thats all i can say

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Try shooting rifles? Its a bit easier if you have a recoil absorbing butt on the rifle, but even somewhat higher power rifles are hard after an hour of shooting.