• IP Copied!
  • Off-Topic: My School food is disgusting!

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Look at this horribleness:

Like actually. This. Is. Bad. Food.

Attachments

• IMG_0241.JPG
      IMG_0241.JPG
      1,019.5 KB · Views: 35
    bethgreenesings
    bethgreenesings bethgreenesings
    Ew. When I was in school we had some good food, I mean it wasn't gourmet or anything but it wasn't gross, it was edible. That looks nasty.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Ew. When I was in school we had some good food, I mean it wasn't gourmet or anything but it wasn't gross, it was edible. That looks nasty.
    I know. There was a petition to get better food, but the superintendent denied it. We even got double the signatures needed! (We needed 2k signs)

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    I like that soybean Hammy Pattie...and dem burnt *** potato pieces and the ghetto TruMoo

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Schools have a budget you know, and they can't spend it all on food. Suck it up and deal with it. Schools are payed by the government soooo... :p

scampower3

scampower3
    scampower3 scampower3
    In my country schools don't serve everyone the same food, instead we have to buy our own food from the school food stalls. There's a large variety, but it's not bad, it's still edible, but I think there's better food on airplane coach xD

Kroznox

Titan
    Kroznox
    Kroznox Kroznox
    The food at my school is reasonable... they server food, even though it's slightly expensive, the food tastes pretty good except for the mashed potatoes and fish fillet. The cutlery is the worst thing about the school cafeteria, they're usually wet during lunch time and I have absolutely no idea whether they've been washed properly. Pretty freaky but since I'm a student councillor at my school I have to deal with it. :/

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    This is how the American school system is- They overload you with homework, which discourages kids from learning, have that common core bullcrap, and have terrible food on top of it.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    IMG_0249.JPG IMG_0247.JPG
    This is how the American school system is- They overload you with homework, which discourages kids from learning, have that common core bullcrap, and have terrible food on top of it.
    ^all true, look at this stuff

GANGSTA TRUUUUUMOOOOKO IS BACK

I have another photo but it's too large apparently

Edit: here's the imigur link http://m.imgur.com/QfsM49a

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    That one that you linked looked disgusting.
    i know, it's horrible. Once there was a petition to get better food, and we needed 5k signs for the superintendent to see it, we got 10K and the superintendent said that the food was 'Good Quality and very healthy'