Votes: 3 100.0%
    • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jordan_Bailey

Mythical
    Jordan_Bailey
    Jordan_Bailey Jordan_Bailey
    Okay, this is how I personally wish The Walking Dead TV show went. First off, Season 1 was amazing. It was a great start, and if the show kept up like that, it'd have been a lot better. Now, I wish Season 1 also had this instead of Vatos and the CDC. After the attack, Carl kills Shane and that happens in episode 1x05, as well as the group leaving and they leave Jim by the tree and they come across Tyreese's group at the end of the episode. All the crap that happens in Issue 7 and 8 happens in the Season 1 Finale, and that's how they end it off. Season 2A could be the rest of Volume 2, including the Farm arc, up to the end of 2x07, where they come across the Prison. 2x09-3x16 could be the Prison arc, being Volumes 3-8. Season 4A could've been Volumes 9 and 10, and Season 4B could've been Volume 11, Fear The Hunters and the start of Volume 12 Life Among Them, the first volume of the Alexandria arc. Season 5 could've been the start of Alexandria, with Volumes 12 and 13, building up the minor characters in the show like Heath, Holly, and Nicholas. Season 6 could've been Volume 14, No Way Out through Volume 17, Something to Fear, having it more like the comics than how they did it in the television series, with Negan leaving the group with Glenn's corpse, if they did do it exactly like the comics, at the end of the Season 6 Finale, like a lot of us were hoping for, instead of that ****ing cliffhanger. Anyhow, Season 7 could've been closer to the comics with the survivors going to the Hilltop, informing Gregory, and going back to Alexandria to seeing the attack and informing the Alexandrians about the attack, and all that crap. Having the rest of Season 7A be What Comes After, and it ending Season 7A off the same way they did in the show. 7x09 and 7x10 are good to have stayed the same, but only being more focused on the Scavengers. After that, it should've been closer to the comics. Them training the Kingdomers, and having 7x16 be like how it was. That's personally how I would've liked the show to been. If any of y'all think differently, comment. Also, all abord the Hype Train for Season 8! Hype hype!