• IP Copied!
  • Ok, staff why are you doing this.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    So after things were pretty perfect for a bit, pains were amazing, damages were pretty good, people couldn't just tank in corners now. Then you guys throw this update at us which is alright. You guys nerfed the damages. BUT WTF? You change the spas back to 4 hearts and the KSG does 4 as well so why did you guys nerf the spas just for it be buffed back to normal? So the spas and KSG do the same amount of damage which is alright I guess because the KSG has more bullets. BUT WHY DID YOU MAKE THE PAINS 5 PAIN BURSTS? Everyone was saying how well they liked the pain cap 3 weeks ago because it was fast but not fast enough to outpain in corners. Now you guys made the pains slower and the gun damages this strong? Wars don't even last 2 minutes. EVERYONE LOVED THE PAIN CAP BEFORE THIS UPDATE! I know you guys want the server to be better for new players but you guys made a TMD-3 and 4 just for that. You guys have to think about why the veterans loved the server. You guys seem only focused on the new players and not the players that played for over 2 years with over 400 dollars put into the server. This update isn't helping the new players because as you can see, the player count is 20 now on weekdays when it used to be about 30-40. No one has to tell you guys for you all to know the server is now dead because of this update. I liked the update until you guys made the pains 5 pain bursts. AND THE KATANNA DOES 3 AND A HALF HEARTS OF DAMAGE! It legit only takes a GBar, Katanna combo to quick drop a full jugg. Please just undo this update. It was fine until you guys changed the pain cap. After 3 years of finding a good pain cap you guys found it then changed it. Before this update, the guns and pains were balanced. Pains were fast so wars lasted a bit longer but guns, if the user had good enough aim, could quick drop people with high cps. Now you guys made it that it is impossible to tank in wars.

D4RKTARGET

I am going to agree with you, for the years I have been playing TMD, the updates were fantastic wars were actually wars, now they last not even 3 minutes, and if you critical hit a full with a katana, it does 6 hearts of damage, meaning probably a quick critical katana hit, crossbow then KSG/Barret would quickdrop a full which isn't so fun to be hit by

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    This doesn’t sound intentional, as far as I know painkillers were not supposed to be touched and the Gun damages you listed above aren’t correct. I’ll look into it.

EDIT: According to Jacob painkillers weren’t touched and the spas and KSG damages need to be properly updated.
    What about katana?

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    I'm starting to feel like some veteran players are the real reason why this server sometimes goes backwards...because they keep complaining...

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    ROASTED AND TOASTED.
    We are players too? Veterans are complaining because the server we love is getting drastically changed. Whenever an update comes out and wars are even. Staff get rid of the balance by updating thinking that there is still a problem. What you guys don't understand is that you haven't warred through the years and see how much the pains have been nerfed yet you guys still nerf pains. So don't say the server is going downhill because we complain we complain when a problem is caused. It gets frustrating when staff think they know the problem without even warring but they won't fix the problems that are constantly put on the forums.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    So ddengar, don't be like the server goes downhill because we complain. We are the ones that know more about the issues because we test the server by warring everyday. Staff keep assuming what the issues are so we "complain" to get it fixed. Also, if the server goes downhill when we complain why is the server basically 15 people on a day and 40 on fridays? It used to be at least 30 on weekdays and 90 on Friday. So don't be like that. And @Cat_Squirrel_Inc, you chose to be staff so don't be so close minded to veterans because they complain. Not going to lie, most veterans complain but a lot of us actually post things that should help the server.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Repeating the same damn thing doesn't make anything better but only make yourself repetitive and annoying, haven't you realized how almost all of your posts are about the same thing? How the server is gone to **** since "OG" players don't get what they want because they donated to the server, so therefore they own the server? I also need to add that many of the "OG" players were perma-banned before...why are they back? HUH?!

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    Repeating the same damn thing doesn't make anything better but only make yourself repetitive and annoying, haven't you realized how almost all of your posts are about the same thing? How the server is gone to **** since "OG" players don't get what they want because they donated to the server, so therefore they own the server? I also need to add that many of the "OG" players were perma-banned before...why are they back? HUH?!

Completely correct

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    And staff didn't fix the shotguns which players have been complaining about for 2 years now unti
    DDengar what are you even saying? I am not even complaining. I am pointing out problems with the update. I like the update but there are things that need to be fixed. The problem is there is too much stuff to fix so I think it would be better to just go back to the old update.