• IP Copied!
  • Old map

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    Ok so I was wondering I recently joined back to Hacocmc from after a month and I was wondering if you would make a mining dead server with the old map. The map I am talking about is for example in the map when you are in berks sz you just go left and you are at Atlantia. (the map when immortal rank was still a thing). I think that would be a good idea thanks.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I'm very sorry to inform you that we no longer have the old map, so it cannot be brought back, despite its high demand.
    Does exos server still use the old map or do they have a new map? If it still uses old one, ask one of them for copy of old map file

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Does exos server still use the old map or do they have a new map? If it still uses old one, ask one of them for copy of old map file

Even if we could bring back the old map its layout and builds are inaccurate and certain blocks would not fit with the current resource pack and many things would have to be redone or converted such as roads and especially carpet. We all know how much yall appreciate and would rather have the old old map back, and even though the current map is the same size with many of the old old builds and locations people are still unsettled with this change. We are working to try and improve the map every chance we get and have even been contemplating a different layout of locations that would be very similar to the old old map. Although these things do take time as we are all spread wide with mining dead, mine wars, and havoc horizons. We also have the matter of many bugs the owners and others are still trying to resolve. We have many ideas and numerous solutions to the map and other game plays but its the matter of time and presentation. For example if we were to say we are building a new map then things would get tossed into a frenzy with endless questions and spam about updates, vaults, and if people will be losing items.

So please we know you guys want back the old old map but the reality is its out dated, inaccurate, and destroyed. I know change is a hard thing for many people but over time things do improve and you will start to like the current situation as it progresses on.

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    oh well I just wanted the old map because I have no idea how to get around on the other one its fine keep up the great work. :)

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    oh well I just wanted the old map because I have no idea how to get around on the other one its fine keep up the great work. :)

There is always the option of using /map

It's just whether you're good with coordinates or not. But, there is also the compass in your inventory to locate different sites.

3ndermxn

Ok so I was wondering I recently joined back to Hacocmc from after a month and I was wondering if you would make a mining dead server with the old map. The map I am talking about is for example in the map when you are in berks sz you just go left and you are at Atlantia. (the map when immortal rank was still a thing). I think that would be a good idea thanks.

I think this would be a good idea too. The old map was very good, especially for pvp.