• IP Copied!
  • Old TMD Or bigger map for TMDC

TheRealTrickster

Mythical
    TheRealTrickster
    TheRealTrickster TheRealTrickster
    TMD wont ever be what it use to be. TMD is garbage compared to what it was. No pain spamming? What you guys thinking. TMD isnt fun without pain spamming. Fights end quicker. Its easier to die. Switch it back

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    TMD wont ever be what it use to be. TMD is garbage compared to what it was. No pain spamming? What you guys thinking. TMD isnt fun without pain spamming. Fights end quicker. Its easier to die. Switch it back
    So lets see... my forum, trickster, idanielle's forum.... all have in total... 35 players atm supporting a reverted tmd. is 35 enough? what? does the staff want 50?

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    There is a mature way of handling this and just a rant post. Your post is one of those "rant posts." If you want to see a more mature post, you have @Yove's post here. However, I think there is a more easier solution than having to revert all the way back.

So lets see... my forum, trickster, idanielle's forum.... all have in total... 35 players atm supporting a reverted tmd. is 35 enough? what? does the staff want 50?
    You also need to take into account of the many players that actually favor the update, not just on the forums. After the update, I've seen more players on TMD-1 than TMDC-1.

No one can ever be happy. Have you people even realized the list of things you guys have asked and have asked to be reverted back? Sometimes, you people need to make up your mind. With the map, we had problems, with the guns, we had problems, painkillers, we've always had problems. Back and forth and people ranting "this server is trash and garbage so I'm leaving." Honestly, the new update takes skill, taking cover and placing shots, but you've been so used to spamming pains that you are nothing without it.

You guys are like Iron Man. You depend on your suit of armor and tech to give you the upper hand and it does. But once you take it off, you're defenseless, unable to adapt to a strategy. So, if you claim you have skill and you are a GOD, take away the painkillers and we'll see the truth.

Heck, I bet you made this post because you died too many times on TMD-1.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    It will never happen! Get over it. Even if the majority doesn't like it, it will stay because we are trying to appeal to the "Youngsters", not the "Oldsters"!

I can assure you, it will change because Im happily in contact with the owners now about the subject :)
    Edit: And they do support my ideas~

Last edited:

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    There is a mature way of handling this and just a rant post. Your post is one of those "rant posts." If you want to see a more mature post, you have @Yove's post here. However, I think there is a more easier solution than having to revert all the way back.

You also need to take into account of the many players that actually favor the update, not just on the forums. After the update, I've seen more players on TMD-1 than TMDC-1.

No one can ever be happy. Have you people even realized the list of things you guys have asked and have asked to be reverted back? Sometimes, you people need to make up your mind. With the map, we had problems, with the guns, we had problems, painkillers, we've always had problems. Back and forth and people ranting "this server is trash and garbage so I'm leaving." Honestly, the new update takes skill, taking cover and placing shots, but you've been so used to spamming pains that you are nothing without it.

You guys are like Iron Man. You depend on your suit of armor and tech to give you the upper hand and it does. But once you take it off, you're defenseless, unable to adapt to a strategy. So, if you claim you have skill and you are a GOD, take away the painkillers and we'll see the truth.

Heck, I bet you made this post because you died too many times on TMD-1.

The reason why TMDC Is failing is because we ASKED for a TMDOP/Reverted TMD, not a kit pvp map.
    EDIT: Another reason why is because we wanted the actual TMD game mode, not kit pvp, people played the original game mode.

Nothing without it? The new update takes 0 skill, mini guns deal 10 hearts of damage with 10 bullets, there is no skill required in scar/gat spamming a full jug. Full jug is essentially useless. You obviously have never gone through the work of getting a jug set and using it to understand that it should not be able to be killed by 3 no armors outside of berx spamming you with scars. Nor have you probably ever gotten a jug set.

Look at you go with the keyboard justice warrior quotes of iron man.... my my, I sure am amused.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Didn't you say you were going to ban me or something? Was I talking to you? Nope. Not everything is directed at you.
    He was just stating a fact... you need to chillax and stop being so toxic, both in-game and on the forums.

Chris_XP

So true.

But unfortunately these posts only get replies like "this is what you asked for!!!!!" "this is what TMD was like before", both of which are simply false.

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Full jug is essentially useless. You obviously have never gone through the work of getting a jug set and using it to understand that it should not be able to be killed by 3 no armors outside of berx spamming you with scars. Nor have you probably ever gotten a jug set.

@Slycopper10 recently made a post regarding changes that can be made to the new update which can be found here. I suggest you read through the forums as well as everyone else here involved in this thread that may help with a solution without having to revert back to spamming pains again.

You obviously have never gone through the work of getting a jug set and using it to understand that it should not be able to be killed by 3 no armors outside of berx spamming you with scars. Nor have you probably ever gotten a jug set.
    I can assure you that I have been through sets of juggernaut armor. While I may not use it as much as you do, there is a more simple way of solving this which was mentioned in Sly's post above. You make valid points, but reverting back is not the solution.

Not everyone revolves around you.
    Didn't you say you were going to ban me or something? Was I talking to you? Nope. Not everything is directed at you.
    He was just stating a fact... you need to chillax and stop being so toxic, both in-game and on the forums.

I'm getting the sense this is going to turn into a flamewar. Let's end it here and continue finding a solution to our problems. There is no need for a fight to take place and get this thread locked by a Moderator.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    @Slycopper10 recently made a post regarding changes that can be made to the new update which can be found here. I suggest you read through the forums as well as everyone else here involved in this thread that may help with a solution without having to revert back to spamming pains again.

I can assure you that I have been through sets of juggernaut armor. While I may not use it as much as you do, there is a more simple way of solving this which was mentioned in Sly's post above. You make valid points, but reverting back is not the solution.

I'm getting the sense this is going to turn into a flamewar. Let's end it here and continue finding a solution to our problems. There is no need for a fight to take place and get this thread locked by a Moderator.

The simple solution is giving us a remake of TMDOP, we're not asking for all servers to be reset or reverted, the pvp community was happy with TMDOP and the staff took it away for zero reason (no, it wasn't dead, they applied the TMDOP system to all TMD's, then they pull the last update, leaving us without anything we originally asked for.)

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    The simple solution is giving us a remake of TMDOP, we're not asking for all servers to be reset or reverted, the pvp community was happy with TMDOP and the staff took it away for zero reason (no, it wasn't dead, they applied the TMDOP system to all TMD's, then they pull the last update, leaving us without anything we originally asked for.)

As for TMD Classic, would that be removed or stay where it is if TMDOP were to be put back into the server?

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    That's exactly what you are asking for!

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    I got a way better idea!!! Get rid of all gamemodes and create this server into a huge multi-parlour map!!!

I'm so going to get banned for this...

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    Please stop commenting on the forums, you have the attention span of a 12 year old, that is not what we asked for, nor do you understand what the older players are asking for.
    Wow... First, I do understand what the older players want. Second, I don't know how long you've been on the forums and the server because it's been clearly stated like five times. The owners are trying to appeal to the newer members now, not the older players!!!

Also, I'm 14 and I have a 4.0 how so shut you mouth about my attention span!

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    Wow... First, I do understand what the older players want. Second, I don't know how long you've been on the forums and the server because it's been clearly stated like five times. The owners are trying to appeal to the newer members now, not the older players!!!

Also, I'm 14 and I have a 4.0 how so shut you mouth about my attention span!
    Still incorrect, but, if they want to appeal to the crowd that isn't gaining tmd its player base back instead of the crowd that will thats up to them

Chris_XP

Still incorrect, but, if they want to appeal to the crowd that isn't gaining tmd its player base back instead of the crowd that will thats up to them
    I honestly just think they're moving on to get money from the new player base, since they've already gotten all they can get out of us.:/