• IP Copied!
  • Painkillers lag when zombies spawn

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    I tested this so I am very sure this is right. When I 1v1 people full jugg, my 7-11 cps is pretty smooth. Even getting 6 cps when my hand starts to become tired is smooth. However, zombies spawn the more players stay in an area. When the zombie spawn rate goes up, the pains lag. You can test this yourself. There were over a hundred zombies just crowded together during a 1v1 and I could not pain. I would click 5 times and it would register 2 then wait 3 seconds before it registered the final 3 clicks. This can be a HUGE problem when 1v1ing because if the fight goes on for too long then the pains lag because of all the zombies.

Summary:The more zombies that spawn, the more laggy the pains become. Could the zombie spawn rate be reduced because pains are soooo smooth when there are no zombies around but instantly start lagging when the zombies start spawning in. @_Nickk @maximillian12

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    The issue I have with this is that this is a walking dead game mode before its a PVP game mode. New players come expecting walkers. They're finally a threat again and most people are actually pretty happy with the current rate. I feel it wouldn't be fair to those to change it because you are having minor issues, perhaps look into upgrading your PC because zombies are in vanilla too and If you're having issues with then it seems to be a client side issue.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    Are you actually dumb? We play hardcore TMD. We don't care about if the server is like the show. We just like the PVP mechanics. Also, your zombie spawn thing is null because in vanilla, you don't have 50 zombies spawning in one area. Also, there are no pains on vanilla and the pains are what lagging. You can easily change the spawn rate for hardcore TMD and not change it for the RolePlay TMD servers. My PC is probs better than yours as well. And HARDCORE TMD was made for the PVP aspect and it is hard to PVP when zombies lag us. We aren't roleplayers, we don't care if the server is just like the show we just like the PVP part.

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Yeah people that want that TMD feeling go on that non pvp TMD server. I focus on playin the hardcore TMD server. Where lag is not an option and it does lag. Ask ALL of the players that war on the hardcore TMD. We don't care about that TMD feel that staff keep thinking we want, we just want to war.
    It's best not to speak on behalf of a server with no proof. It's a shame about you just wanting wars but it doesn't change the fact its a The Walking Dead server. I don't quite know what you expect from a game mode called "The Mining Dead" You say "Ask ALL of the players that war on the hardcore TMD" But its quite rude not to consider ALL the players that just want realism on the hardcore TMD.

Also, zombies spawn in vanilla but pain killers are not in vanilla and they lag. Also, this is an extreme amount of zombies spawning not just 3. My computer is probs better than yours.

Clearly not because no one I know has this issue and I don't have this issue. You don't know what PC I have but I assure you I can take pains whilst near walkers.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    I was gonna post something but ky said the exact words I was thinking of xD

But yes my suggestion is to start shopping servers because as the title says this is "The Mining Dead" and the zombies are 90% of the game.

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Are you actually dumb? We play hardcore TMD. We don't care about if the server is like the show. We just like the PVP mechanics. Also, your zombie spawn thing is null because in vanilla, you don't have 50 zombies spawning in one area. Also, there are no pains on vanilla and the pains are what lagging. You can easily change the spawn rate for hardcore TMD and not change it for the RolePlay TMD servers. My PC is probs better than yours as well. And HARDCORE TMD was made for the PVP aspect and it is hard to PVP when zombies lag us. We aren't roleplayers, we don't care if the server is just like the show we just like the PVP part.
    You insult me and expect results. Thing is I didn't quite catch on that you were only on about TMDOP/TMDC and would feel more inclined to agree with you but you go ahead and insult me out of nowhere. So perhaps put that in your main post and respond with more respect.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    @JBentley694 Yeah that's why you guys made a roleplay server and a PVP TMD server. So you can listen to your players like most buisness men do or just ignore it and let the server die again. Everyone quit warring today because the lag for paining was unreal. So good job staff. I get you guys want to hold your ground and just not listen but sometimes ya gotta budge a little bit.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    It's best not to speak on behalf of a server with no proof. It's a shame about you just wanting wars but it doesn't change the fact its a The Walking Dead server. I don't quite know what you expect from a game mode called "The Mining Dead" You say "Ask ALL of the players that war on the hardcore TMD" But its quite rude not to consider ALL the players that just want realism on the hardcore TMD.

Clearly not because no one I know has this issue and I don't have this issue. You don't know what PC I have but I assure you I can take pains whilst near walkers.
    Did you not read what I said? I can pain near walkers but it lags. Everyone said their pains were laggin. I am simply asking that the zombie spawn rate is moved down ONLY FOR OP TMD! The roleplay servers can keep their spawn rates. The devs LEGIT made OP TMD for the pvp aspect of it so plz just listen for once.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    And if staff think we are immature, then how about your guys attitude when we get a little annoyed about how things are handled? If you were more mature than us, you would try and fix the problem instead of saying, "Well you're mean so we are going to ignore you!". This is what lead the server to die 4 times this year before you guys finally fixed it. Sorry for coming off as rude but it is annoying how much we ask staff kindly and they just ignore us. I can guarantee you guys have lashed out at friends and stuff when you guys are having a rough day.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    For the past year we have had nothing but complaints about how zombies were no longer a threat and the fact they barely even spawn anymore. We have fixed that issue and now most to everyone is happy. Like I said this is a zombie server and its prime function is that, We are sorry you hate having zombies around on a zombie server but we plan to keep them around for a while and are currently working on introducing more threatening mobs and increasing the spawn just a bit so we can have horde events. Also tmd op was not made for just pvp it was made for the players who wanted to remain in the 1.7 era.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    @JBentley694 I am not askin to get rid of them. And I am pretty sure those complaints came from the RolePlayers not from the OPTMD players. They spawn in just huge amounts. It doesn't matter what computer you have, that can lag anyone. Everyone on the server was laggin while PVPing.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    I am just asking you guys to consider lowering the spawn rate of zombies for JUST OP TMD. I am sorry for lashing out I am just angry that the staff, "Who don't play the OP TMD server as much" tell me that I don't know what I am talkin about and that it is my computer when it was legit EVERYONE!

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    @Kyritic I apologize for lashing out at you. It just annoys me that you, who I never see play OP TMD as much as the rest of us, telling me IDK what the issue is and that it is not the server it is my "pc". I wouldn't be complaining if it was my PC and if you asked anyone playing OP TMD this afternoon you would know it was everyone not just my pc. So it annoyed me that you assumed that I didn't know what I was talking about.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    I understand what you're saying and its not just the TMDC server players that are experiencing the massive amount of lag that has been occuring lately and we are trying to fix it. But you have to see it from our side (the developing sides) view. If we do reduce the spawn rate for just tmdc then you and a few others are happy. But then after we will see other players come on the forums or discord and rant and demand the spawn rate be increased again so they and the other part of the players can enjoy the game. So again you see we cant please everyone and if we do decrease the rate then we will have another forum post wanting it raised and when that happens are we suppose to raise it again?

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    @JBentley694 It is mostly the OG players that play on TMDC. I don't recall anyone from the OP community complaining about spawn rates. Most of us hated zombies because they get in the way of 1v1s. I understand your view though. But you guys made OPTMD for the OG players. PVP TMD is for the players that want that role play but still want to pvp. So stop trying to make OP TMD like PVP TMD because you made 2 for a reason. That is all I would like to say. It just constantly lags when we pain. I know it is because of the zombies spawning because when we start a 1v1 in the middle of nowhere where there are no zombies, the pains work just fine. But I am pretty sure zombies spawn more when you stay in that area because after 10 minutes, hordes of them starting spawning and then our pains starting lagging.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    I mean we have no intentions to make tmdc the same as the other servers, tmdc is as it was during 1.7 and we have no plans to change anything about it. If yall want TMDC to be zombie free then all we can really do is hold a poll to see where people stand on that decision and let the owners take over from there. Again, trust me when I say we have no intentions on making TMDC like the other servers that I can guarantee.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    @JBentley694 No I like the zombies but rn it is just too much. I can't pain when there are tons of them spawning in. Same goes for Jahango, he was laggin as well. Just cut the spawn rate down that is it. But I will hold a poll. I respect you for reading and responding to my comments.