• IP Copied!
  • Perm muted cuz staff r dumbies );

Status
    Not open for further replies.

2Lily

Mythical
    2Lily
    2Lily 2Lily
    Definitely don't think this is gonna help my case in getting unmuted, tbh could care less just want to prove staff wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I was muted bc I said **** & rape in tmd shout. mk? "severe perm".. I asked a helper and jmod to review it again cuz thats completely irrational, they both said it was actually my punishments within 30 days. well, LOOK AT THIS.. to be perm muted I need 20 warnings and 10 mutes.. I had 18 warns and 7 mutes. cmon staff pls just count next time );

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 4.00.16 PM.png
      Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 4.00.16 PM.png
      208.1 KB · Views: 24
    • Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 4.05.48 PM.png
      Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 4.05.48 PM.png
      942 KB · Views: 20

2Lily

Mythical
    2Lily
    2Lily 2Lily
    Also I appealed and it was replied to and closed by a staff member that did not mute me? I get to appeal again in 2-3 months.. no u doi!! id rather quit! what the freaking frick! >:|

Solstrii
    Solstrii Solstrii
    At this point I'm sure they have a reason. I don't think you saw the bottom part of your first screenshot. Also, with that many warns and mutes ALREADY, I'm a little glad you got a perm mute, considering the fact that you probably got similar numbers on different months/weeks.

Incineration

Mythical
    Incineration
    Incineration Incineration
    Definitely don't think this is gonna help my case in getting unmuted, tbh could care less just want to prove staff wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I was muted bc I said **** & rape in tmd shout. mk? "severe perm".. I asked a helper and jmod to review it again cuz thats completely irrational, they both said it was actually my punishments within 30 days. well, LOOK AT THIS.. to be perm muted I need 20 warnings and 10 mutes.. I had 18 warns and 7 mutes. cmon staff pls just count next time );

Rules were changed about 2 days before your mute. If you'd like i can speak to the person who muted you and make a shorter mute due to the rules saying different punishments at the time.

2Lily

Mythical
    2Lily
    2Lily 2Lily
    At this point I'm sure they have a reason. I don't think you saw the bottom part of your first screenshot. Also, with that many warns and mutes ALREADY, I'm a little glad you got a perm mute, considering the fact that you probably got similar numbers on different months/weeks.
    don't make assumptions :p some staff should just follow the guidelines they are giving the players then there wouldn't be any confusion ); also idk how u know I had high warns past couple months but ya most r just from calling my good friends ho in msg or "spamming" when I rlly only send the msg 1-2 more times which isnt severe whatsoever ;/ feelsbadman

2Lily

Mythical
    2Lily
    2Lily 2Lily
    Rules were changed about 2 days before your mute. If you'd like i can speak to the person who muted you and make a shorter mute due to the rules saying different punishments at the time.
    #BestJMod promote now ;D & yes I would rlly appreciate that ty Wildfur

Filthypride_

Mythical
    Filthypride_
    Filthypride_ Filthypride_
    Re-looked into - You have well over 20 warnings in a period of 30-days. As well as the perm-mute for inappropriate chat, it was further looked into, both will stand - But the 20 warnings is your official mute by myself.

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    Just saying....
    how the f do you get 18 warnings and 7 mutes in 30 days lol. The hell is wrong with you.

On any other server you would be perm BANNED

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    In terms of the mute I gave you, you spammed “child ****” in chat seven or eight times. What did you honestly expect to happen?

Thread Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.