• IP Copied!
  • Personally... this is an all time low.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    I have never more demoralized about TMD than I am right now. I am absolutely pissed about spamable pains being back on TMDPVP. They are the main reason I do not like TMDC. On TMDC, if someone knows what the pains and medpacks can do, they just can't die. The only time you die is when you greed someone who's outpaining you. You win just for paining. The only 2 valid playstyles are camping and tanking, and if someones in jugg and at a distance, snipers simply cant kill them. Pains out-heal the damage. I was so excited when this problem was removed from TMD-1. Now its back. @#$&.

The score system is broken. I don't know if the boosting thing is fixed, but it ruined scores to the point where I have no desire to try. I was doing ok on the leaderboard, but I cant get any higher because of how out of balance the score has gotten.

Ive been desperately awaiting the T5 camos for almost 6 months.

I have done everything I can to be positive. The new zombies are amazing and I love the challenge. I will patiently await the map update. But other than that Im depressed.

Last edited:

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    They re-added spam pains on TMD-1?

Why does TMDC exist then?

because some og's cant stand the fact the map got updated, so they need to be stuck back in time to feel less miserable about their life
    -------------------

What depress me is seing this, friday/saturaday: max players online 85 split between 3 servers, holy sh*t. I was checking some screenshots from early 2017, 85~95 ppl online only in TMD-1 with other 90 scattared between tmd-2~6, and that was after the major reset. Tbh it was quite pleasant this saturation, both pvp and pve. When I logged back after almost 1 year later to see this it really shocked me.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Just do more damage bro @ChlngeAccepted
    My play style requires more stealth and planning ahead. I have infinite but I don't use it. I go hunter kit, nothing else, random spawn, and start looting. I use what I get from bags and kills.

So imagine this, I'm using hunter and coming up on the houses near the School from the back side. I see a tag of someone in a house and I don't know what they have. Up til now I've looted an MP5 and an M16 with my base crossbow and Winchester. They're on second floor. I have to take so many things into account. If I rush the house, do they have a way out? If I stealth, are the zombies going to be a problem? Can I channel him into the zombies? Is someone going to intervene from the school? What if he's got lots of gear? What weapons do I use and when? Can I Winchester him through a window? Which guns do I have the most mags for? How many meds do I have if things go south?

I play this server like I personally think it should be - an appoclyse. Conserve resources and get what you can. It's a challenge. It's hard. THATs what fun is to me. Intentionally putting myself at a disadvantage and seeing if I can overcome it. With 6000+ kills and a 3.2-3.3 k/d, I think I do alright. I try to keep fights at a distance, so I never really learned to combo.

The spam pains make this incredibly hard, especially around safe zones. It takes the difficulty away for the person who has them and makes certain matchups nearly impossible for me. The thing is, people don't realize how much fun the challenge is until they've tried it. They're so stuck up with wanting things their way and can't stand the thought of trying a new play style. And right now, TMDPvP and TMDC are goth catering to them, and leaving people like me out to dry.

Thats why I'm distraught. Maybe you can understand why "just do more damage" for someone like me doesn't really help.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    have fun playing tmdpve m8
    See, the thing you druggies never seem to grasp is that some people don't enjoy painkiller pvp. I personally find spam pains to make the game less intense and less fun. However, if you enjoy that playstyle, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to play it. The same thing goes both ways. You might not like realistic pvp, but there's no reason to say "Play with spam pains or don't pvp."

I'm really confused as to why they made two pain spam modes, since this basically removes the realism pvp community. If anyone can actually give a decent reason for it, I'd really love to hear it.

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    My play style requires more stealth and planning ahead. I have infinite but I don't use it. I go hunter kit, nothing else, random spawn, and start looting. I use what I get from bags and kills.

So imagine this, I'm using hunter and coming up on the houses near the School from the back side. I see a tag of someone in a house and I don't know what they have. Up til now I've looted an MP5 and an M16 with my base crossbow and Winchester. They're on second floor. I have to take so many things into account. If I rush the house, do they have a way out? If I stealth, are the zombies going to be a problem? Can I channel him into the zombies? Is someone going to intervene from the school? What if he's got lots of gear? What weapons do I use and when? Can I Winchester him through a window? Which guns do I have the most mags for? How many meds do I have if things go south?

I play this server like I personally think it should be - an appoclyse. Conserve resources and get what you can. It's a challenge. It's hard. THATs what fun is to me. Intentionally putting myself at a disadvantage and seeing if I can overcome it. With 6000+ kills and a 3.2-3.3 k/d, I think I do alright. I try to keep fights at a distance, so I never really learned to combo.

The spam pains make this incredibly hard, especially around safe zones. It takes the difficulty away for the person who has them and makes certain matchups nearly impossible for me. The thing is, people don't realize how much fun the challenge is until they've tried it. They're so stuck up with wanting things their way and can't stand the thought of trying a new play style. And right now, TMDPvP and TMDC are goth catering to them, and leaving people like me out to dry.

Thats why I'm distraught. Maybe you can understand why "just do more damage" for someone like me doesn't really help.
    I’m really confused as to why people directly challenge the point of a game.

They know it plays arcade-y. They embrace that. They enjoy it. That’s why it was employed in the start. People grew up, so to speak, with spam pains, and reforming the combat system in the first place was a poor choice. I understand the newer members of the playerbase should be catered to, but I really do think it’s not hard to click fast. I can race 10 seconds at about 14cps while butterflying & it takes absolutely no skill to do at all. Maybe an hour of practice total.

People aren’t “stuck-up”, it’s that they’ve used and hated it. It doesn’t play well in minecraft.

Mechanics like F5ing, or turning on hitboxes or refreshing chunks remove any sort of stealth when you can essentially bull**** your way around any rules. If you want the type of experience you had before, you can play a escape from tarkov, or insurgency, or arma, or squad etc. but the server wasn’t for stealth, they tried changing and the players have by and large spoken that the system doesn’t fit well.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    When i joined I soon realized how the mechanics were 90% pvp-arcadish style. But what did bother me were 'restrictions' because of realism. Why can't we stack guns? Realism. Why do cars break? Realism. Why do we even need water? Realism.
    However it was not realism bunny hopping full jug gbar and, when shot, having an overdose of painkillers. Or stacking 64 vehicles in your inventory.
    We get it, pvp cannot get the same traits the realism approach has. But why force them to become one thing only? PvP and realism PvE cannot coexist under the same rules, period.
    It's actually pretty awesome that some players like the challenge of spawning naked and climb up to kill some full gear, unfortunately its something the majority of pvpers won't care.

Last edited:

4Chins

4Chins
    4Chins 4Chins
    I have never more demoralized about TMD than I am right now. I am absolutely pissed about spamable pains being back on TMDPVP. They are the main reason I do not like TMDC. On TMDC, if someone knows what the pains and medpacks can do, they just can't die. The only time you die is when you greed someone who's outpaining you. You win just for paining. The only 2 valid playstyles are camping and tanking, and if someones in jugg and at a distance, snipers simply cant kill them. Pains out-heal the damage. I was so excited when this problem was removed from TMD-1. Now its back. @#$&.

The score system is broken. I don't know if the boosting thing is fixed, but it ruined scores to the point where I have desire to try. I was doing ok on the leaderboard, but I cant get any higher because of how out of balance the score gave gotten.

Ive been desperately awaiting the T5 camos for almost 6 months.

I have done everything I can to be positive. The new zombies are amazing and I love the challenge. I will patiently await the map update. But other than that Im depressed.

Spammable pains are something people wanted back. It has a 10 cps cap so no autoclickers can pain anymore. The reason people even voted to remove spammable pains was because autoclickers. Well it was a bad idea since then people started aimlocking and tracing. Of the 2 worse things, i choose autoclickers.

But the score system is broken, and i can't help to callout Runkelpokk for exploiting it to the point that hes on lb's. Fix plz

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    See, the thing you druggies never seem to grasp is that some people don't enjoy painkiller pvp. I personally find spam pains to make the game less intense and less fun. However, if you enjoy that playstyle, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to play it. The same thing goes both ways. You might not like realistic pvp, but there's no reason to say "Play with spam pains or don't pvp."

I'm really confused as to why they made two pain spam modes, since this basically removes the realism pvp community. If anyone can actually give a decent reason for it, I'd really love to hear it.

Very disrespectful, clean your act buddy. I’m no druggy im a experienced player since 2015, I’ve been banned 8 times because im such a experienced player my skill has gotten to the point where it’s considered as pvp hacks. So please reference me by EMF (EXPERIENCED MOTHER FOOKER), you’ll be fined for Discrimination if call me anything else and not EMF!

Have a great night or evening or sunday morning.
    Taloco has disconnected from the server”

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Very disrespectful, clean your act buddy. I’m no druggy im a experienced player since 2015, I’ve been banned 8 times because im such a experienced player my skill has gotten to the point where it’s considered as pvp hacks. So please reference me by EMF (EXPERIENCED MOTHER FOOKER), you’ll be fined for Discrimination if call me anything else and not EMF!

Have a great night or evening or sunday morning.
    Taloco has disconnected from the server”
    If you eat 10 painkillers a second for a consistent amount of time, you probably have a drug addiction. Hence, you're a druggie

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    They re-added spam pains on TMD-1?

Why does TMDC exist then?
    HEY HEY HOLD THE PHONE!
    Spam pains on tmd1? Wtf havoc! After all the pleas, you still refuse to add tmdop, but the lack of spammable pains made the community better! AND NOW YOU COME ADD THE TRASHY PAINS BACK!? I AM SURROUMDED BY MORONS!! WTF!

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Tbh at this point idc. I thought you might still live. BUT NOPE! YOU GO ADD THE BAD STUFF AGAIN. I did not support a server to see it revert back to what a small part of the community wants! I supported havoc to see it acknowledge ideas for the better of this server! I supported havoc in hope that you would work on things that could resolve more than dispute! At this point, I will no longer do pvp. You have ruined the server.
    Adding tmd-op option:
    Potentially resolve the dispute of ogs wanting old pains, while keeping the other portion of the community happy. It could solve the possibly largest problem the mining dead community currently has.
    Put spammable pains on tmd1 option
    Ogs get what they want, but now you have 85% of the tmd community hates you. I can gurantee you, I am among those 85%! The problem becomes bigger and bigger, eventually all the players but the ogs remain. No donations, no server. THIS. SERVER.WILL. DIE.

Many players like myself wanted to support you in hopes that you listen to all the problems, not half the argument. I did not pay 120 dollars for Titan to see you ignore the potential objective to destroy our beloved server.

Turn it around, or we will all lose the one authentic twd server.