• IP Copied!
  • Place your Bets

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    I uploaded a map glitch video in Mine Wars. No rules were really broken, but place your bets for how long until I'm banned.

GodOfThorns

Mythical
    GodOfThorns
    GodOfThorns GodOfThorns
    Hm, I don't see you getting banned as it doesn't affect others. We ask people not to glitch because it hurts others and their experience. I don't understand why you uploaded this in General and didn't make a support ticket regarding the matter so we could patch it easily, instead of showing everyone how to do it.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Hm, I don't see you getting banned as it doesn't affect others. We ask people not to glitch because it hurts others and their experience. I don't understand why you uploaded this in General and didn't make a support ticket regarding the matter so we could patch it easily, instead of showing everyone how to do it.

Staff doesn't care about Mine Wars enough to patch it. This particular glitch has been on the forums for months https://havocmc.net/threads/speeders-usage-in-map-glitching.2523/ so if staff were going to do anything about it, they already would have. In the mean time, we might as well have fun with it.