• IP Copied!
  • Player count going down, still having shot gun issues.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    The player count is going down. There is not sugar coating that fact. I've played for awhile and realize something. Whenever a huge team comes and invite all of the godly players to join there is no way for other teams to even fight that huge team. Why fight if you get outnumbered every war? For instance. When Paccalypse owned the server because they had half of the server on their team, there were no wars which meant no action which lead to players quitting. Same with Myth, when Prodigy merged with Paccalypse to fight Myth and Myth kept getting outnumbered every war and lost all their jugg all of their members quit. This is why I believe there should be a team cap on teams of 12-15. This will keep action going because I find it hard to play a server where Prodigy is running around Berx so I have to stay in the safe zone for minutes or hours. I usually just get off if I see huge teams on and there is no one that I can work with. Make a team cap so people don't feel hopeless against huge teams.
    Next, the scum issues is also a problem because when kids can't war they ask for 1v1s and 2v2. When they get scummed they get angry and quit. Now it's kinda weird to have an arena for 1v1s and 2v2s but in the Walking Dead show the governor had an arena where he had the 2 brothers fight so when someone sends a /duel for 2v2 or 1v1 they can get teleported to that arena keeping that walking dead theme.
    Finally, the spas does 1 and a half heart of damage to full juggs and can't even 1 shot a naked half the time. The tier 5 shot gun which is suppose to be better than the spas only does 2 hearts to a full jugg. If we could please get that spas to 3 hearts and the KSG to like 4 and a half you will start to see the server becoming gun pvp instead of just sword pvp. This is a gun server not a sword pvp server. All the guns are basically useless when it comes to damage except for the snipers. And the autos like the Scar and Mini gun are just way too over powered.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    If you don't feel like reading this all here's the breakdown.
    Have a 12-15 man team cap
    Have an arena for 1v1s and 2v2s for people that want to kill for jugg but not have to face a huge team in a war
    Make the spas do at least 3 hearts and the KSG do 4 and a half because rn they both do 1 and a half heart of damage to juggs which make them useless.

Last edited:

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    If you don't feel like reading this all here's the breakdown.
    Have a 12-15 man team cap
    Have an arena for 1v1s and 2v2s for people that want to kill for jugg but not have to face a huge team in a war
    Make the spas do at least 3 hearts and the KSG do 4 and a half because rn hey both do 1 and a half heart of damage to juggs which make them useless.
    I like the arena ideas, but a 12-15 team cap probably wouldn't stop the big teams because they could just ally and fight together still.

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    Finally, the spas does 1 and a half heart of damage to full juggs and can't even 1 shot a naked half the time. The tier 5 shot gun which is suppose to be better than the spas only does 2 hearts to a full jugg. If we could please get that spas to 3 hearts and the KSG to like 4 and a half you will start to see the server becoming gun pvp instead of just sword pvp. This is a gun server not a sword pvp server. All the guns are basically useless when it comes to damage except for the snipers. And the autos like the Scar and Mini gun are just way too over powered.
    How does 3.5-4 hearts of damage per spas shot to full jugg sound? (1.7-1.8 damages)

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    The player count is going down. There is not sugar coating that fact. I've played for awhile and realize something. Whenever a huge team comes and invite all of the godly players to join there is no way for other teams to even fight that huge team. Why fight if you get outnumbered every war? For instance. When Paccalypse owned the server because they had half of the server on their team, there were no wars which meant no action which lead to players quitting. Same with Myth, when Prodigy merged with Paccalypse to fight Myth and Myth kept getting outnumbered every war and lost all their jugg all of their members quit. This is why I believe there should be a team cap on teams of 12-15. This will keep action going because I find it hard to play a server where Prodigy is running around Berx so I have to stay in the safe zone for minutes or hours. I usually just get off if I see huge teams on and there is no one that I can work with. Make a team cap so people don't feel hopeless against huge teams.
    Next, the scum issues is also a problem because when kids can't war they ask for 1v1s and 2v2. When they get scummed they get angry and quit. Now it's kinda weird to have an arena for 1v1s and 2v2s but in the Walking Dead show the governor had an arena where he had the 2 brothers fight so when someone sends a /duel for 2v2 or 1v1 they can get teleported to that arena keeping that walking dead theme.

I love all of these ideas as duels would be amazing for 1v1s and 2v2s. I do agree that the spas should do more damage to people because at the moment a shotgun cant kill someone with no armor which is pretty unrealistic. Like 49 said people would probably just ally each other and fight like that.