• IP Copied!
  • Player Disrespect

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    Kinda unfair how when staff get disrespected then the player who was disrespecting them gets banned. Yet for us members it doesnt matter. Everyone is so mean to eachother in chat that it gets annoying, they'd rather /s to share with everybody instead of /msg because they wanna "impress" everyone with their insults/call outs. Just /msg. I honestly dont care what anyone says to me because i know that in irl they dont have the balls to tell all that to my face. I also hate their False insults "youre a fatass" actually kid im in good shape so back off xD it should be censored like cursing. "ease" "ez" "Youre easy" easy can be said as long as it isnt going towards someone. I'm mainly doing this because its annoying af. And telling people to kill themselves is even bigger. Soemone can take your nice words and make it come true. All your parents cant parent. "If you dont have something nice to say, dont say it at all" just say "gg" and walk away nobody cares if youre good/bad theres no million dollar prize that goes to the best. Also usually when people call others bad that means they're jealous of them so they make them seem bad so YOU can be the top ;)

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Kinda unfair how when staff get disrespected then the player who was disrespecting them gets banned. Yet for us members it doesnt matter. Everyone is so mean to eachother in chat that it gets annoying, they'd rather /s to share with everybody instead of /msg because they wanna "impress" everyone with their insults/call outs. Just /msg. I honestly dont care what anyone says to me because i know that in irl they dont have the balls to tell all that to my face. I also hate their False insults "youre a fatass" actually kid im in good shape so back off xD it should be censored like cursing. "ease" "ez" "Youre easy" easy can be said as long as it isnt going towards someone. I'm mainly doing this because its annoying af. And telling people to kill themselves is even bigger. Soemone can take your nice words and make it come true. All your parents cant parent. "If you dont have something nice to say, dont say it at all" just say "gg" and walk away nobody cares if youre good/bad theres no million dollar prize that goes to the best. Also usually when people call others bad that means they're jealous of them so they make them seem bad so YOU can be the top ;)
    Yes, player disrespect is a huge problem. The worst place for disrespect is before a Hell Night game, during the fight over what gamemode will be chosen. Since there is no chat filter, the 10 minutes before the game is just a bunch of people telling other people to kill themselves, threats, and racism. The Mining Dead is horrible for this, though. One time, someone killed me and I /msged him saying "gg", and he replied with "stfu you suck kys". It is a big problem and more staff should go and take care of some of these guys.

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    Yes, player disrespect is a huge problem. The worst place for disrespect is before a Hell Night game, during the fight over what gamemode will be chosen. Since there is no chat filter, the 10 minutes before the game is just a bunch of people telling other people to kill themselves, threats, and racism. The Mining Dead is horrible for this, though. One time, someone killed me and I /msged him saying "gg", and he replied with "stfu you suck kys". It is a big problem and more staff should go and take care of some of these guys.
    Lol, Pozer aka Jahango told me 'kys" because of my name was "unoriginal" i got this name from http://www.spinxo.com/minecraft-names

Diligen

Titan
    HooverVC
    HooverVC HooverVC
    I was once warned for "Go die" after a war. The warn got taken away, but still
    I was also once warned for calling Jahango fat, who was my friend at the time.
    Staff can't take jokes.

Goldking2323

Champion
    Goldking2323
    Goldking2323 Goldking2323
    he does make a very good point just the other day i was in the umm.... Oh! The hell night and a helper was there, very nice lady. People were being toxic For those who dont know what bien toxic means lemmi get a definition. : extremely harsh, malicious, or harmful toxic sarcasm.
    This is something that needs to be looked at... but its such a hard thing to work with because staff and others dont know weather the person on the other side of the screen is being serious or not. But its something that should be brought up and talked about.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    Hi Kyoraki,

We (staff) try extremely hard to keep The Mining Dead, and all servers on HavocMC clean and kid friendly. However, this is simply not possible 24/7 and we can't do it without the community. Player reports are key and if your report is not answered in 4 days (96 hours) feel free to message me and I will look at it personally. Anyways, we understand that the community can be quite harsh. You have the option to do ./ignore. I would like to also point it that it is important message me, or any other Sr.Mod if you see staff not doing their job. We really value player experience and value your time on HavocMC. I hope you all will let me know of suggestions or improvements we can make. I hate to see user post, about users not enjoying their experience on TMD.
    I was once warned for "Go die" after a war. The warn got taken away, but still
    I was also once warned for calling Jahango fat, who was my friend at the time.
    Staff can't take jokes.
    Not true, we can't take anything as a joke on HavocMC as we have no context to what you're saying. Staff warn for what they see fit. Due to the community insulting each other, we have to take all chat related offenses seriously and handle them quickly. If you have a problem with a warn, you may message me or go to www.havocmc.net/support
    Hell Night is a big focus for myself and the others on the staff team. We will attempt to get a filter implemented on HN. However, I am going to agree with you. I will be sure to make this our main focus, as I have seen what you're referring to first hand. HN can be quite toxic in the lobby. We will shift our focus here and I appreciate you pointing this out.

All in all, we need YOU (the community) to help us fix this problem. If you can't say something nice, log off for 5 minutes. If you see players being rude, report them. Most of all, let us know of any suggestions you may have for how we can improve the staff team and how we moderate. Feel free to message me if you have any further questions. You may also feel free to message me on discord.

- Peach

Last edited:

Goldking2323

Champion
    Goldking2323
    Goldking2323 Goldking2323
    Hi Kyoraki,

We (staff) try extremely hard to keep The Mining Dead, and all servers on HavocMC clean and kid friendly. However, this is simply not possible 24/7 and we can't do it without the community. Player reports are key and if your report is not answered in 4 days (96 hours) feel free to message me and I will look at it personally. Anyways, we understand that the community can be quite harsh. You have the option to do ./ignore. I would like to also point it that it is important message me, or any other Sr.Mod if you see staff not doing their job. We really value player experience and value your time on HavocMC. I hope you all will let me know of suggestions or improvements we can make. I hate to see user post, about users not enjoying their experience on TMD.

Not true, we can't take anything as a joke on HavocMC as we have no context to what you're saying. Staff warn for what they see fit. Due to the community insulting each other, we have to take all chat related offenses seriously and handle them quickly. If you have a problem with a warn, you may message me or go to www.havocmc.net/support

Hell Night is a big focus for myself and the other staff team. We will attempt to get a filter implemented on HN. However, I am going to agree with you. I will be sure to make this our main focus, as I have seen what you're referring to first hand. HN can be quite toxic in the lobby. We will shift our focus here and I appreciate you pointing this out.

All in all, we need YOU (the community) to help us fix this problem. If you can't say something nice, log off for 5 minutes. If you see players being rude, report them. Most of all, let us know of any suggestions you may have for how we can improve the staff team and how we moderate. Feel free to message me if you have any further questions. You may also feel free to message me on discord.

- Peach
    you are right you can only do so much ay? buuuut (filters)