• IP Copied!
  • Player Reports

Vinkje03

Champion
    Vinkje03
    Vinkje03 Vinkje03
    Today I wanned to report somone but it is no longger by the Support and if you type ingame /report you need to type /staff. but who do you need to msg? plz help me!!
    (sorry for the bad english

I

IHaveInternet

/Staff command notifies any online staff members at that time and it shows which server the report was made on. When reporting a player make sure you include the username and reason why you're reporting him/her.

Vinkje03

Champion
    Vinkje03
    Vinkje03 Vinkje03
    /Staff command notifies any online staff members at that time and it shows which server the report was made on. When reporting a player make sure you include the username and reason why you're reporting him/her.

Yes but it is no longer posseble to report them by using youtube ore somthing?

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    As of now, the departments in the support ticket sections are being reworked on, if you want to report someone, you can report it via the player appeal department for now. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

-Wavy

Vinkje03

Champion
    Vinkje03
    Vinkje03 Vinkje03
    As of now, the departments in the support ticket sections are being reworked on, if you want to report someone, you can report it via the player appeal department for now. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

-Wavy

Tanks just wasted three minuts of my life xD

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away

-Wavy
    You are not wrong. xD