Votes: 1 8.3%
    • I got rick rolled

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
    saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    I suggest we add nerf guns!

71TgBgvJoNL._SL1500_.jpg

ha ha ha. you thought this was a post to nerf Gbars, jugg, or pains?
    get rick rolled...

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    We do have nerf guns in tmd. If you apply the nerf skin to a gun then its basicly a nerf gun. The only differences from a real nerf gun and a tmd camo nerf gun if that the tmd one does real damage and shoots real bullets. (We are not responsible for any crimes you might commit with these "nerf guns")

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    Im gonna ask to remove the nerf camo...

We will only get rid of it when someone attempts to sue us for making our nerf guns to realistic some might say. Like they only shoot real bullets what's the worst that can happen. Like look at fortnite for example if someone gets hurt with these really realistic nerf guns because they shoot real bullets they can just wrap a bandage around their arm. But again if we are going to get sued for our product we will take it down the market for kids.

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    nah we need actual nerf guns that do 50.5 damage on juggs and are fully automatic with a 100000 round clip. we could always nerf it. oh wait...

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    I honestly came here with the intention of looking at some rant will all caps saying that TMD sucks because of the recent update...

and I get nerf guns...

You disgust me.