• IP Copied!
  • Positive reviews on the update! :)

Filthypride_

Mythical
    Filthypride_
    Filthypride_ Filthypride_
    I'm impressed with the update, I couldn't love it more, thanks once again to our lovely Builders! There's been a lot of negative threads regarding the update, I'd really appreciate a positive one so the people who worked very hard on the update can see how much we appreciate it. Let's give some simple questions to make it easier:

1.) Favorite map location?
    2.) Favorite NPC skin?
    3.) Favorite model?
    4.) Favorite game mode?
    5.) Overall favorite thing in the update? *Cough* Bandages.

Hopefully we can get some positive reviews! :)

ThisWarOfMines

I'd Have To Say My Favorite Map Location Is Alexandria, My Favorite NPC Skin Is Glenn, My Favorite Model Is The New Glock Color, Tho I'm sad To See The Old AK47 Go Favorite Gamemode Is TMD Obviously, And The Police Cars Are Def My New Overall Favorite Thing.

Gaypoint

1: Everything, I havent looked around the whole map and learned it yet.
    2: Maggie (Looks similiar to the short hair in the TV Show, RIP Glenn)
    3: N/A
    4: TMD-1
    5: The RPG's actually go straight instead of falling at your feet.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I'd Have To Say My Favorite Map Location Is Alexandria, My Favorite NPC Skin Is Glenn, My Favorite Model Is The New Glock Color, Tho I'm sad To See The Old AK47 Go Favorite Gamemode Is TMD Obviously, And The Police Cars Are Def My New Overall Favorite Thing.
    I haven't seen the new ak. My pack still has the old one

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    1.) Not sure yet, haven't explored enough to know
    2.) Maggie
    3.) Definitely the Glock or M14
    4.) TMD-3
    5.) The huge amounts of walkers that have been spawning, it's actually amazing.
    Honestly though, I think the Builders did an awesome job with this whole map. Thanks for all your hard work, guys!