• IP Copied!
  • Potential MW return and revamp

Which era of star wars would you like to play in most?

• PT (Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith)

• OT (New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi)

• ST (Force Awakens, Last Jedi, Rise of Skywalker)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    I suggest we do at least one of the following:

Contents

1. Planets
    2. Weapons
    3. Era (which one)
    4. Roles (e.g., Jedi, Sith, etc)
    5. Advancement
    6. Heroes (Major character from plotline)
    7. Misc.

1A. I suggest the main planets or those with turning points featured in the selected trilogy. For each trilogy, there would be a certain amount of maps.

1B. PT (Prequel Trilogy)
    Tatooine
    Naboo
    Coruscant
    Geonosis
    Mustafar
    Kamino

1C. OT (Original Trilogy)
    Tatooine
    Yavin 4
    Endor
    Death Star 1 or 2
    Hoth
    Bespin

1D. ST (Sequel Trilogy)
    Jakku
    Takodana
    Ajan Kloss
    Starkiller Base
    Hosinian Republic (coruscant?)

2A. Each era should have weapons to it's own and the ones before that era. The weapon category's are organized as rifle, heavy rifle, long rifle and pistol. The light side is always first. So:

2B.
    [Galactic Republic]
    DC-15 (Rifle)
    DC-15A (Heavy rifle)
    Valken-38X (long rifle)
    DC-15S (pistol, think that's the right name for it)

[Separatist Alliance]
    E-5 (Separatist gun)
    E-5C (quick firing gun)
    E-5S (long rifle)
    RG-4D (something like that, pistol)
    [CREDIT TO BATTLEFRONT II AND I FOR ALL WEAPONS]

2C.
    [Rebel Alliance]
    A280C
    RT-97C
    DLT-20A
    DH-17

[Galactic Empire]
    E-11
    DLT-19
    DLT-19X
    RK-45

2D.
    [Resistance]
    EL-16HFE
    M-45
    A180 [sniper configuration]
    GLIE 44

[First Order]
    F11D
    FWMB-10K
    DLT-19D
    SE-44

2E. Global era blasters, (across all eras)

<RIFLES>
    CJ-19 (semi auto, good accuracy)
    EE3 (moderstely accurate with decent fire and 3 round burst)
    CR-2 (extremely fast fire and good ammo, close range)

<HEAVY>
    T-21 (somewhat low ammo but fires fast and hits hard)
    TL-50 (lots of fire rate and ammo but only for close range)

<LONGRIFLE>
    NT-242 (tankbuster)
    IQA-11(good fire rate and ammo)
    Relby V10 (very good fire rate and decent ammo)

<PISTOL>
    A180 (decent fire rate, stable)
    K16 Bryar (decent fire rate and secondary hand cannon)
    S-5 (handcannon)

3. Vote above for what era you want. If you would like to play more than one era comment and explain which ones and why

4. There are a few different roles you could play, which include:

4A. Jedi
    The keepers of the peace and justice. Use light side blade colors and DEFEND the innocent

4B. Sith
    Use the dark power of the sith to crush the jedi and all those before you. Conquer the galaxy!

4C. Smuggler
    Don't get caught by Jedi or intergalactic police! They'll throw you in jail for your dealings. Work with crime lords and hopefully dont get caught by...

4D. Bounty Hunters
    Need some money? Look for a job, mark your kill and hunt down those ruffian smugglers.

4E. Someone random
    Anything from a spy, to a moisture farmer to an innocent worker. But you'll be hard pressed to live.

4F. Trooper/Droid/fighter
    Fight for your faction and bring them to victory. (Era dependent)

5. Everyone starts out as a random person, making their way in the galaxy. You can work and become a jedi, sith, or any of the above. But it takes time. You must be a certain level to advance. You do not have to advance, if you dont want to.

5A. Should we limit a certain profession to a certain rank and above? Answer why or why we shouldn't, I have no opinion on it yet.

6. Heroes
    You can interact with heroes from a certain era for missions or rewards.

7. Miscellaneous
    Speeders,fighters, planet travel, etc. I think we ought to bring it to MW again. Maybe space battles with star cruisers. What say you?

Last edited:

Dog7000

Titan
    Dog7000
    Dog7000 Dog7000
    5. Everyone starts out as a random person, making their way in the galaxy. You can work and become a jedi, sith, or any of the above. But it takes time. You must be a certain level to advance. You do not have to advance, if you dont want to.

5A. Should we limit a certain profession to a certain rank and above? Answer why or why we shouldn't, I have no opinion on it yet.

I like the idea of starting out as a bounty hunter or bandit and as you level-up, more classes become available as you progress. As for limiting any profession, I strongly believe that all players should have access to all the different classes. I know when MW was still around what they did was you had to be a certain rank to get certain cosmetics.

An idea that I have for MW is instead of using the same exact style that TMD has, what would you think about using roman numerals instead? For example, it'd look something like ' (IV) Titan Dog7000> ' instead of just the numbers beside our name. With the roman numerals idea, the max level would be 5 (V) so due to their being less level, you'll need to require more exp to progress to the next level and so on. I think as development progresses in MW they could start adding more levels and possibly a prestige system. So say you're already max level, you get the option to prestige in which you'll start all over from the lowest level except now the color of your level is now a different color.