• IP Copied!
  • Problems in The Mining Dead

Which problem should be fixed first?

• Total voters

YaBoiFig

Hey guys! As you may already know, there has been an outstanding amount of bugs and glitches on TMD and Hell Night, so here is a comprehensive list of the ones I have and maybe you have encountered, as well as a few annoying things I have experienced.

Wire Cutters don't work. This makes it easy for players to create unbreakable fortresses in places like CDC, which makes it difficult to get good loot.

RPG's damage says 0.0. This is a minor fix, but I don't know if it means it doesn't inflict damage. I haven't been able to kill anyone with it, so it is possible that the RPG's damage is bugged.

You can't break glass with bullets anymore. This may have been intentional, but it still is unrealistic and annoying to say the least.

Cars have been creating tons of lag. Since the big update, cars have been putting a lot of stress in TMD servers as well as HN servers. They are causing the game to lag a lot, which makes it so even when you are driving a car or bike, you are slow. Kind of removes their initial purpose, right?

Sometimes I am randomly disconnected and/or my game crashes. This is one of the main issues, since with all of the lag Minecraft will occasionally crash, or the developers will have to disconnect people or move them to the hub. This has happened while I was playing Hell Night, and I have to say, it was a huge problem!

The last update has allowed hackers to be more frequent. Before the cars update, there weren't many hackers, since the developers were banning them and keeping an eye out for them. Now, since the servers have been more unstable, I have seen tons of speed hackers racing around Berxley and Mallowbridge Safezones, and a few other people have reported hackers with unreasonable health or damage. It makes the game harder to play.

The online map no longer works. When you type /map like you normally would and you click the link, it brings you to an error page. This is unhelpful for when you really want to use coordinates to find locations.

Voting has been down a lot. There have been numerous times when I have gone to /vote, voted, and then find that I have received no crates or anything. It makes it so the whole Double Vote Rewards Month is pointless, since nobody can get any crates.

I think that if the staff got a little more involved to ban hackers, and started to get to work on these problems, it would make TMD a much better experience. I know they are hard at work on them now, but the lag and constant crashing has been out of hand, and other players have been abusing the wire cutter glitch like crazy. Feel free to post any additional glitches in the comment section, and hopefully these will be fixed soon!

Faded_Panda

Faded_Panda
    Faded_Panda Faded_Panda
    I believe crashing/disconnecting should be fixed first if there is a fix for it. This is because if players are crashing/dcing it impacts the game itself, whereas the other problems just impact the experience of the game-play.

Also for a better chance of these bugs being noticed by staff, I highly recommend creating support tickets if you haven't already.

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    Wire cutters work fine for me, the lag must be on your part, cuz I haven't experienced any lag at all. And breaking glass with bullets still works just fine for me.

YaBoiFig

Really? That's strange, since there have been tons of players complaining about wire cutters not working. The lag could just be me, but there have been some other people complaining about the lag in the chat. I'm just throwing out ideas and suggestions from what I personally experience, as well what people type in chat. Since you are part of the staff, you probably know more than me

Pixel_Finn

I'm so mad because I always ride a car then the game says "timed out" or "connection lost" I log back in and my car has disappeared :'(

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Really? That's strange, since there have been tons of players complaining about wire cutters not working. The lag could just be me, but there have been some other people complaining about the lag in the chat. I'm just throwing out ideas and suggestions from what I personally experience, as well what people type in chat. Since you are part of the staff, you probably know more than me

This actually was an issue a few weeks ago. I was told Wire Cutters were fixed however and they've worked fine for me since then.