• IP Copied!
  • Problems with connection, please HELP

SarahClark

SarahClark
    SarahClark SarahClark
    Hello, my brother tried today to connect for the first time on the server, and he couldn't. It says "logging in..." and after a few minutes it says "time out" everytime he tries.
    I tried to enter the server from his computer with my account and it works, so I think his account have a problem. But I don't know what problem... Maybe someone can help me with some answers, please?

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Hello, my brother tried today to connect for the first time on the server, and he couldn't. It says "logging in..." and after a few minutes it says "time out" everytime he tries.
    I tried to enter the server from his computer with my account and it works, so I think his account have a problem. But I don't know what problem... Maybe someone can help me with some answers, please?
    I think it is a server problem hence others are having the same issue. Try again or hit me up on Discord at mindblaster007#4398; I have a method you could try to use...

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq

Hey there, would you be able to dm me your brother's account name so I could look further into this issue?
    You can send me a message here on the forums or on Discord, Kendra#6917.