• IP Copied!
  • Question Of The Week: What is your favourite animal?

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    Hey y'all, remember the last question of the week? "What's the craziest thing you've ever done?" Well here's week 2's question: what is your favourite animal?

You can answer however you want to, one word or thirty thousand.

Just make sure you stick to the theme and don't answer inappropriately.

What is your favourite animal?

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Oh my, this is a difficult question.
    Foxes and wolves seem to perk my attention, not sure why.
    Dogs and kittens are great, I have a 4 year old border collie and a 15 year old shih tzu. My kitens are 1 year old siamese twins.
    These are the first animals that pop into my head when regarding Beetley's question. :)

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    Foxes.

They've always been so appealing to me. Their reputation, their exotic appearance, the main character being a fox in one of my favorite video games, and I guess having a plush fox sent to me by my mom's friend in first grade when I was in the hospital attracted me even more to them... :D

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Foxes.

They've always been so appealing to me. Their reputation, their exotic appearance, the main character being a fox in one of my favorite video games, and I guess having a plush fox sent to me by my mom's friend in first grade when I was in the hospital attracted me even more to them... :D

Was the game star fox?

I like blobfish

UnknownMelody

Mythical
    UnknownMelody
    UnknownMelody UnknownMelody
    Giraffes are the best animals. They sleep with their heads on their butts. How cute is that?

Attachments

• sleeping-giraffes-fb__700.jpg
      sleeping-giraffes-fb__700.jpg
      285.9 KB · Views: 2

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    I like a bunch of different animals: Gazelles are tasty; Otters aren't very good-tasting, but they're pretty chill, same with bats; But the best is.... obviously tigers.