• IP Copied!
  • Question...

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Second post today, yeah. I was trying to download optifine for MC the other day. I'd like a realistic TWD minecraft experience, and Optifine and Shaders seem close as I can get. Can someone walk me through it, or link a (credible!) YouTube video to a response? Thanks in advance.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    I know it was already answered, but I'd like to make it a simpler process for the players that have garbage internet like me.
    (If I'm incorrect in some parts here, I'll just tell ya that I haven't done this in a while)
    - Make sure you have the standard launcher and not a second party launcher. If you already have the launcher, ignore this step.
    - Go here
    - Download the latest version (1.13 in this case)
    - Open the launcher and run the Optifine software
    - Do what it says and it'll integrate itself in with the .minecraft files.
    - Restart your launcher and you'll have it.
    - To install shaders and whatever (it'll eat up your resources unless you have a damn good computer), go to any reputable shader site and install them to your .optifine file.
    - To activate these shaders, go to the menu in your settings and click on the one you downloaded. It should apply the same way resource packs do.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Okay, I didn't feel like adding another thread, so here's a second question:

When do we get weather back?
    I thought I heard this would be returning to TMD, TMDPVE at least. WHERE IS IT? Or am I just never present for it?

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    I brought it up with the higher ups and they said weather can possibly be brought back so hopefully the next update we get rain back on tmdpve.