• IP Copied!
  • Random SS Suggestion!!!

Should "Random SS Check" be Implemented?

• Yes!

• No!

• Eh, I mean, it sounds ok...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brqd

Hey everyone, I have a great idea that could drastically reduce the hackers on TMD. Now, every server has blatant speed hackers that come on just for fun, and this idea cannot do anything about that. Something that it can do is reduce the regular players on the server that hack on a daily basis who do a great job of not getting caught. This includes (autoclickers, mild killaura, tracers, etc).........

My Idea

Why not have 3 people, picked at random, be screen shared a day?! Clearly if the hacker likes the server enough, he will easily be scared into not using those hacks. The chance that he may be 1 of those 3 people everyday that gets screen shared may scare him just enough to get the player to delete the hacks.

Lets be honest, there are probably tons of people who play on this server everyday (and love it) that hack to get an advantage over their opponents. As I said early these hackers include, autoclickers, mild killaura and tracers. These hackers ruin the experience of wars because of their drastic advantage.

With this idea implemented, I'm sure that many people will delete any sort of hack they may have on their computer. Please try and add something like this in the upcoming update.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    It's not a bad idea. I can point out some little things about it though it's fair. ^w^

I

IHaveInternet

The only issue with this idea is that you haven't taken into consideration that instead of it scaring players- they will just be more cautious/careful with their unapproved client modifications. Interesting idea nonetheless though!