• IP Copied!
  • Rank issues

Svnt

I recently purchased Titan, and on the ranks page it states Titans get 3 extra rows added to the standard vault, along with three rows in the Titan vault. I have only been given access to the Titan vault. Also, I am still only getting $20 per walker kill.

Attachments

• TMDSS1.png
      TMDSS1.png
      770.1 KB · Views: 10
    • TMDSS2.png
      TMDSS2.png
      441.9 KB · Views: 10

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I don't see anything wrong with the images. Your standard vault has been extended. There's no image with the Titan vault, but I assume you have that too. Also, the walker kill number is normally $12 ($13 with headshot), so you're walker kill revenue seems fine to me.

Svnt

I don't see anything wrong with the images. Your standard vault has been extended. There's no image with the Titan vault, but I assume you have that too. Also, the walker kill number is normally $12 ($13 with headshot), so you're walker kill revenue seems fine to me.
    I do have the Titan vault, but The standard vault was not extended. I had that much space when I was a legend. Also, as a legend I got $20 per walker kill. The website says with Titan you get $25 per kill, but I'm still only getting $20.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I do have the Titan vault, but The standard vault was not extended. I had that much space when I was a legend. Also, as a legend I got $20 per walker kill. The website says with Titan you get $25 per kill, but I'm still only getting $20.
    I only get $20 per kill as a Mythical, so I think it's part of the new update or it's a bug. Or the website just hasn't updated itself.

And about your vault. It's perfectly fine. A standard vault has just three rows, and, with titan you get +3. You have 6 rows. Your vault is fine.

And the forums are easy to navigate. To submit a ticket, use this link https://havocmc.net/support-tickets/open to go to the support ticket section, or go to forums--> Applications/Support--> Support Tickets.

-Cat