• IP Copied!
  • > Ranks associated with Hell-night! *Features*

Should ranks have an association with hell-night?

• Don't know (If you are struggling with an answer currently)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

D4RKTARGET

So right now in hell-night (It has been like this for a very very long time) is that ranks do not have a lot of features when it comes to hell-night, now you may think this thread is pathetic straight off the bat of the few words you read which is certainly the introduction and not the out introduction. Right now all VIP to TITAN can do is just put up VOTES determine whether or not Normal or Insane loot should be presented inside of the progressing game. There should be special kits that you can use before a hell-night game is about to start, now i'm going to add another thing here but even though its not being associated with ranks in Hell-night it still is a change, make a different parkour, and also a prize for when you complete the parkour, when you complete it you will get a prize of maybe 10k-50k depending on HOW FAST you completed THE PARKOUR IN! And thats all I have to say!

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    I do agree with the fact that ranked players do need more benefits on Hell Night such as exclusive kits or kit tiers and extra skulls per: player kill, minuets survived & walker kills, just like we get extra cash on TMD. Maybe also the ability to vote for the map since there are two maps now.

With the parkour idea; i do agree a new parkour is ideal maybe a longer one however a reward of that much may be kinda OP, there should also be a limit of how many times you can claim the reward, maybe once per day?

Why Have a Reward for Parkor...it's just for fun...

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    10,000 to 50,000 skulls for completing the parkour? That's way to much. Make it 500 skulls at the most.
    Parkour's tough. And if you keep on doing it you get better at it. 1,000 skulls a day but it is changed regularly, say... weekly, in some shape or form. Maybe Creative could have parkour contests with skull or TMD or HH rewards for the best parkour that can fit in the Hell Night hub.

iViper

Titan
    iViper
    iViper iViper
    Wow what the parcour 50k skulls? You know thats about 10$?? I would be rich. Make it 1k max or maybe 2k.
    WhosEzekiel.png

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Parkour's tough. And if you keep on doing it you get better at it. 1,000 skulls a day but it is changed regularly, say... weekly, in some shape or form. Maybe Creative could have parkour contests with skull or TMD or HH rewards for the best parkour that can fit in the Hell Night hub.
    Wow what the parcour 50k skulls? You know thats about 10$?? I would be rich. Make it 1k max or maybe 2k.
    WhosEzekiel.png
    Love the new signature ;) and yeah 1k sounds reasonable
    So 1k skulls is the general consensus?

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    So right now in hell-night (It has been like this for a very very long time) is that ranks do not have a lot of features when it comes to hell-night, now you may think this thread is pathetic straight off the bat of the few words you read which is certainly the introduction and not the out introduction. Right now all VIP to TITAN can do is just put up VOTES determine whether or not Normal or Insane loot should be presented inside of the progressing game. There should be special kits that you can use before a hell-night game is about to start, now i'm going to add another thing here but even though its not being associated with ranks in Hell-night it still is a change, make a different parkour, and also a prize for when you complete the parkour, when you complete it you will get a prize of maybe 10k-50k depending on HOW FAST you completed THE PARKOUR IN! And thats all I have to say!

Can't add special kits it would be considered against Eula, I think the parkour reward should be like 5k

Mr_Rebelz_59

Titan
    Rebdogg
    Rebdogg Rebdogg
    Can't add special kits it would be considered against Eula, I think the parkour reward should be like 5k
    I don't think it would really, all depends on how the kits are formed, if ranked players can get a kit on hellnight where they spawn with a Golden Barrett or Jugg then maybe so, however if the kits would be something along the lines of Sasha 4 - M14, UMP45, leather jacket, combat knife, two sniper clips and an a smg clip or a entirely new kit such as kit Commandor - Military pants, military cap, military leggings, P90, granade, combat knife and a M161A. These aren't too op but good enough to be classed as a ranked only kit.

D4RKTARGET

I don't think it would really, all depends on how the kits are formed, if ranked players can get a kit on hellnight where they spawn with a Golden Barrett or Jugg then maybe so, however if the kits would be something along the lines of Sasha 4 - M14, UMP45, leather jacket, combat knife, two sniper clips and an a smg clip or a entirely new kit such as kit Commandor - Military pants, military cap, military leggings, P90, granade, combat knife and a M161A. These aren't too op but good enough to be classed as a ranked only kit.
    At least they should make Legend/Titan have an affect/association on hell-night servers