• IP Copied!
  • Ranks

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    It’s relevant cause I just made it xD

No, but I was in a voice call with older players and we were joking around about how they never implemented ranks on the forums. I was like, they did it on the Discord, about time they did it on the forums. :p

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    Ok I thought so
    But doesn't it not matter what rank you are if everybody on the forums is meant to be respected equally?
    The forums are a place for everybody to speak, not just those with ranks
    Believe it or not, in the past knowing ranks would've been helpful. Also, ranks don't affect equality. They never have, and never will.

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Can we finally implement ranks on the forums? I believe I recall it being said that was the original plan.
    I think that its fine how it is currently, but I wouldn't mind if this change took place. Considering that there has been all this time and it never was added makes me think it never will be for whatever reason.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    I think that its fine how it is currently, but I wouldn't mind if this change took place. Considering that there has been all this time and it never was added makes me think it never will be for whatever reason.
    I'd like to see this place changed a bit as well. It's also been mentioned that it is possible and that they never got around to it. I personally think they need to utilize the forums a bit more and I think this, as a perk for buying or getting a rank, will have more people at least creating accounts to cash in on the perk.

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    I'd like to see this place changed a bit as well. It's also been mentioned that it is possible and that they never got around to it. I personally think they need to utilize the forums a bit more and I think this, as a perk for buying or getting a rank, will have more people at least creating accounts to cash in on the perk.

It wouldn’t really be a perk for ranks, just a QOL thing for everybody. I doubt will affect the demand of ranks.

I do agree about utilizing the forums more, I think it should start with redesigning the layout and such, which the rank update could be packaged with. But, if the Devs and Owners have better things to work on, such as gameplay, I think it can wait for a while.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    What I meant was that if having your rank show up on the forums was a perk for getting a rank, people will create a forum account to take full advantage of their rank perks, even if they don't use the forums.