• IP Copied!
  • Realistic Walkers?(And a few other ideas)

Do you think they should add Walker realism?

• Yea! I think it would be more of a challenge!

• No, The Mining Dead Walkers are fine the way they are.....

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheDocter11th

I have a few new ideas to add to the Zombies. Maybe add more realism to them. I think there should be able to be a way to sneak past them without using a lead or guts. Maybe shift around them to quiet movement. I also think adding Flares and maybe Bottles would be helpful. Throwing an empty bottle to your place of choice will lure Walkers over there for just enough time for you to get out of the situation. Flares however, make that time longer. Walkers will be automatically drawn to it and will stay there for however long it burns. I also think firing gun shots will attract them too. But instead of making it where Walkers may be near the player, Walkers can hear it from at least 100 blocks away and will start travelling in that direction. This adds a new attachment I think everyone has been asking for......Silencers. A silencer can be attached to almost any gun and will quiet the shot making you able to kill easily. This also helps PvP if you want to be stealthy when taking over a location or jut hunting someone. I think the Realism of Walkers would be great to add to The Mining Dead!
    Keep on keeping on
    ~TSS_Doctor

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    but first if dey add the silencers they will need to make gun shots herarable from 100 blocs not 15 lel

(SCREW MY GRAMMAR)

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I already suggested silencers, and I don't think they're gonna be added since staff always overlooks them.