• IP Copied!
  • Recent Confusion

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello HavocMC!

I understand lately there has been a mass of confusion in the server, and I'd like to take the time to address some of the major concerning questions and let you all know the comment section can clear any other questions you have; I am glad to help you all, and I can't express my apologies with respect to this topic.

Minimap Mods

First off, and Owner approved, I would like to announce the Minimap topic. As of this moment, I can confirm that you are allowed to use any minimap that does not include players, mobs, etc; this means toggle players/mobs are not allowed either. Furthermore, it has been determined that waypoints are allowed, but please ensure there are no other features that will result in a ban. Mapwriter is the suggested mod, which does include waypoints and it totally allowed, though no mods that give an advantage in game, with the exception to waypoints.

Chat Offences

Note you can view our rules here: https://havocmc.net/rules/
    (These rules are subject to change with respect to waypoints being allowed)

Due to our new rule changes, chat offenses may appear slightly confusing. One thing players will misunderstand, inappropriate chat is no longer a warn first, but a mute. If you believe the mute was unfair, as the context was misread or any other concerns, you have a right to use the /staff command and -without spamming it - explain it was in the wrong context, and a staff member will correct their issued punishment if that's the case. For little offenses in regards to inappropriate chat, I will personally warn if I find a mute isn't necessary, but the typical punishment issued will be an instant mute.

Edit: Drama

Yes, this doesn't seem as though it would be on my thread, but I would like to talk about it for a moment. If someone is harassing you, bugging you etc, there are ways to solve this. If someone is bugging you, you can use the /ignore command, stop communicating and your problem is solved; if they turn to harassment because they did not like the appropriate action you made by ignoring them, you can create a support tickets with each date and an image of harassment, and we will punish that player accordingly, as well remind Helpers to keep an aye for the specific player causing trouble. If you are unsure on how to make a proper support, you can view my thread here: https://havocmc.net/threads/helpful-tips.2582/#post-22540
    If the drama takes place out of our offical Discord, teamspeak, the forums and ingame, sadly nothing will be able to be done, as it does not associate with our server and managing that wil be your responsibility, however punishments take place if they revolve around HavocMC and its communication applications. If there are any questions you have in relation to any Drama, you can notify staff and we'll see what we can do for you.

I understand I didn't cover much and this isn't as long, however I felt the need to clear up a few concerns. Thank you for reading this thread, and please message me privately either on the forums or in game, and I will remind you the comment section is free for questions. ^-^

Final Note: Always ask staff members if you are unsure of something, and if they do not give a direct answer -which happens from time to time- you can always message me or another higher staff that can confirm your question.

Yours Kindly,
    ~ Katitude :)

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    I don't like the new chat offence one. I think a warn first was better. Some of my friends have gotten unfair warns mutes due to misspellings.
    The minimap one is good, though.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I don't like the new chat offence one. I think a warn first was better. Some of my friends have gotten unfair warns mutes due to misspellings.
    The minimap one is good, though.
    I understand the mute rule, which is why I warn in some cases. ^-^

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Minimap Mods

First off, and Owner approved, I would like to announce the Minimap topic. As of this moment, I can confirm that you are allowed to use any minimap that does not include players, mobs, etc; this means toggle players/mobs are not allowed either. Furthermore, it has been determined that waypoints are allowed, but please ensure there are no other features that will result in a ban. Mapwriter is the suggested mod, which does include waypoints and it totally allowed, though no mods that give an advantage in game, with the exception to waypoints.

Oh my god thank you so much

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    I used to use Xareo's minimal just for the purpose of waypoints. Though it does contain a radar, it can be easily removed/disabled. I would assume the use of this mod is very unlikely due to this feature?